BY PEDIGREE #14 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has stomach sensitivity to a lot of dry dog foods, but Pedigree doesn't upset his stomach. He hasn't had any issues with this food. He enjoys it and the vet he goes to says he's perfectly healthy. I would recommend this product to others.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not sure how it taste because I am not a dog. My dogs eat it. But then again, they eat anything. I have 4 dogs, 2 of them get really bad gas. I don’t know if it’s the dog food or their own body. I hope it isn’t the dog food. I may need to switch it up to figure it out. Lol.
Jessica S.
San Antonio , TX
I haven been giving my dogs and my moms dogs this brand of dog food for years! Mine and my moms dogs range is sizes from small to big dogs lol I’d say the pricing is very good not too high and not too low maybe 20 dollars the most
April G.
Odessa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a owner of older dogs I believe this is the best thing for them! They are loving the food while keeping weight! Owning two 12 year old dogs is a handful making sure they stay healthy and happy! This is the pet food to choose!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This brand of dog food is really affordable and I buy a 50 pound bag of it every single week for my dogs. I have German Shepherds, black lab, and a Chihuahua and they all of this food. I also trust the ingredients in pedigree
Janell H.
Phoenix, AZ
This dog food comes at a fair price and my dogs love it. They have been very healthy and happy dogs so we keep buying this! The first ingredient is meat so we are pleased and would recommend his to anyone looking for a great dog food at a great value.
Alma C.
It is amazing and my dog loves it. She just waits the right time in order for her to eat again because she really likes it! It is wonderful and my dog looks so healthy and pretty. I love how this product is amazing for my dog!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog did eat this dog food...after letting it sit there for hours at a time. He is usually really energized by food but not with this one. The ingredients are terrible! Corn gluten meal etc. That isn't good for an animal! (or humans) I will not buy again!
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We always buy the largest bag because we have three dogs. This food keeps them satisfied, they enjoy eating it, and they are happy. They often have great sales at Sams club on the large bags so we always buy it there!
Melanie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs and they love this food. I always buy the 50lb bag because I feel it is the best deal. It has a good amount of nutrients to keep my dogs healthy and happy. I recommend this product to anyone who asks
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Danae Lisbeth N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pedigrre es el alimento que le doy a mi perro, le gusta mucho, e intentado cambiarle por otras marcas pero el se niega a comersela, asi que solo pedigree.

back