BY PEDIGREE #25 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Maggie D.
East Brunswick
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I was younger, we adopted a black lab. He was 2 years old and very healthy; my best friend till this day. We gave him Pedigree thinking hey, this seems like a good healthy food. Plus, it was cheap: so it was even better coming out of our pockets! When he was 7 years old he was diagnosed with cancer. A tumor quickly grew on his neck: it was almost as big as his head. The only thing we fed him was Pedigree treats and Pedigree food. We never gave him anything else. Sadly the tumor was to big, we ended up putting him down; we didn't want him to go into surgery. Honestly I can't say that Pedigree is the reason for the cancer; because I don't have actual proof, but in my mind I always blame Pedigree. I am still very angry about what happened to my best friend. I miss him very much.. Now I have 3 other dogs and we feed them as natural as possible such as Taste the Wild and Blue Buffalo Wilderness; and they are all very healthy. My 10 year old pup runs around like she's still 4 years old.. Please be careful buying Pedigree. Always ALWAYS read the ingredients on your pets food. There wonderful creatures, and deserve to be healthy as well as loved.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have fed my dogs this for the last few years because my fiancé passed away and left me with our 2 German shepherds and golden retriever and well I’m young and broke and wasn’t prepared to feed 3 extra mouths every day on my own. The steak formula makes them sick. The chicken one was usually safe until recently I don’t know if my Walmart got a bad batch or what but all of my dogs were sick with diarrhea. One of my German shepherds developed a severe allergic reaction to something and lost hair and was raw. The vet recommended a diet change so I switched him to blue briefly which didn’t help much then I found Fromms dog food and he does really well on it. I still buy this unfortunately to feed my other two dogs who are 8 and 9 years old and healthy but the amount of fillers in it are obvious to me after feeling the weight/ density of the Fromms formula.
Maria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Years ago I had a Golden retriever we fed him this and he liked it, it was affordable, but when he was 6-7 months I took him to vet for his vaccinations and they asked me what I feed him I told them pedigree.......they said NO!!
They said feeding dogs pedigree is like feeding them a box of donuts it’s not good for them. We immediately stopped and switched food to a brand healthier for him.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like to eat this food and will eat all that I give them for each of their meals. There is one issue though...it makes their poop really smell bad. I know it already smells bad but it makes it especially stinky! So, I got a different dog for them. This is the only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. Their coat was shiney and they had normal energy levels...they even like it.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
My dog absolutely loves when it's feeding time because she knows she's getting treated right with this Pedigree dog food that she's been eating for about a year now we switched her from the pedigree puppy to this dog food about a year ago because she's really big she's growing super fast but this food is the one that she absolutely loves
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this food. You get a few more pounds of food in the bag for the same price as other popular brands. My dog doesn’t like it as much as he likes other brands we have tried. It took his several feedings to get use to it. It’s fine for the price but likely not something we will often buy for our dog.
Ella C.
I just recently got a dog, and we purchased Pedigree for him. He’s an adult Beagle, and he seems to like it , but it hasn’t been sitting well with him. Though that could just be the nerves from a new family, he does eat it all, but he does have some bathroom problems. Overall, I think the food is probably fine, but we’ll see
Caitlin M.
Bombay
This is an amazing brand of dog food. I have been using this for my dogs since I was 8, I’ll be 21 in a couple weeks and I’ve had 2 dogs that have passed and now I have 2 more dogs. All of them absolutely loved this and never had a problem with it. I plan on using this for when I get more dogs.
Amanda T.
buckeye
The pedigree complete nutrition is decent dog food, it’s not my dogs favorite though. He will eat it if I don’t buy his regular food. This is what I buy when I need to save money because at Kroger I can get the big bag for only $9.99. It lasts about 3 weeks with my 55lb Siberian Husky.
Rhiannon H.
Pretty good dog food for my older dogs. Only problem I have with it is that sometimes after awhile it tends to get stale. My dogs still eat it just takes them a little bit longer to consume. I purshased this at walmart. I might be trying something new in the future.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Danae Lisbeth N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pedigrre es el alimento que le doy a mi perro, le gusta mucho, e intentado cambiarle por otras marcas pero el se niega a comersela, asi que solo pedigree.