BY PEDIGREE #8 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition for Dogs has been formulated to give mature dogs all the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to its fullest. It's packed with vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 to help keep adult dogs looking like best-in-show winners, and has leading levels of antioxidant vitamin E to keep their immune systems young at heart. Plus, our special blend of fiber helps support or promote healthy digestion to keep yard patrol in control, and our oral care kibble helps keep teeth clean.

Maggie D.
East Brunswick
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I was younger, we adopted a black lab. He was 2 years old and very healthy; my best friend till this day. We gave him Pedigree thinking hey, this seems like a good healthy food. Plus, it was cheap: so it was even better coming out of our pockets! When he was 7 years old he was diagnosed with cancer. A tumor quickly grew on his neck: it was almost as big as his head. The only thing we fed him was Pedigree treats and Pedigree food. We never gave him anything else. Sadly the tumor was to big, we ended up putting him down; we didn't want him to go into surgery. Honestly I can't say that Pedigree is the reason for the cancer; because I don't have actual proof, but in my mind I always blame Pedigree. I am still very angry about what happened to my best friend. I miss him very much.. Now I have 3 other dogs and we feed them as natural as possible such as Taste the Wild and Blue Buffalo Wilderness; and they are all very healthy. My 10 year old pup runs around like she's still 4 years old.. Please be careful buying Pedigree. Always ALWAYS read the ingredients on your pets food. There wonderful creatures, and deserve to be healthy as well as loved.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give my dog Pedigree dog food every day. He used to get Iams's but Pedigree was cheaper and seemed to give him a healthier body and happier personality.
He was constantly itching when I gave him Iams, so when I switched to Pedigree, I had hoped it would help. Not only did his coat grow thicker and more shiny, but he also was more active, more playful, and less hungry throughout the day.
Pedigree gave him more energy and he was more excited to be fed his breakfast and dinner.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have fed my dogs this for the last few years because my fiancé passed away and left me with our 2 German shepherds and golden retriever and well I’m young and broke and wasn’t prepared to feed 3 extra mouths every day on my own. The steak formula makes them sick. The chicken one was usually safe until recently I don’t know if my Walmart got a bad batch or what but all of my dogs were sick with diarrhea. One of my German shepherds developed a severe allergic reaction to something and lost hair and was raw. The vet recommended a diet change so I switched him to blue briefly which didn’t help much then I found Fromms dog food and he does really well on it. I still buy this unfortunately to feed my other two dogs who are 8 and 9 years old and healthy but the amount of fillers in it are obvious to me after feeling the weight/ density of the Fromms formula.
Maria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Years ago I had a Golden retriever we fed him this and he liked it, it was affordable, but when he was 6-7 months I took him to vet for his vaccinations and they asked me what I feed him I told them pedigree.......they said NO!!
They said feeding dogs pedigree is like feeding them a box of donuts it’s not good for them. We immediately stopped and switched food to a brand healthier for him.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
My dog absolutely loves when it's feeding time because she knows she's getting treated right with this Pedigree dog food that she's been eating for about a year now we switched her from the pedigree puppy to this dog food about a year ago because she's really big she's growing super fast but this food is the one that she absolutely loves
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
I have an english bulldog and usually you have to buy them their food at petmart for bulldogs but sometimes i don’t have enough money to complete the 70$ and i started giving her pedegree, and her vet says she is super healthy and fat lol That this dog food is really good for her. And the price for the biiggest bad is such a good price
Jessica B.
Sparks, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s so easy to maintain my dogs diet! Like most dogs their weight will fluctuate, by adding more or less kibble to their bowls I can control their weight! I don’t have to go out and spend another $40 on special dog food for them! It’s a perfect all around dog food for all sizes.
Rhiannon H.
Pretty good dog food for my older dogs. Only problem I have with it is that sometimes after awhile it tends to get stale. My dogs still eat it just takes them a little bit longer to consume. I purshased this at walmart. I might be trying something new in the future.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Great value for the money! My pup seems to like the flavor of it and eats up right up. I got my at Dillons Food Stores for around $25 and it’s lasted weeks. My pup is a big guy so he can really pack away the food. I will continue buying this.
Manuela A.
El Cerrito
I’ve used this brand for my dogs for more than 15 years!! My oldest dog died when he was 13 years old around 2006. Now I have 2 dogs that are around 10 years each. I’ve never had any problems with this brand and the price is really affordable.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Kellie K.
Is there only one flavor for this ?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Saben si estas croquetas están muy duras? Mi perrito es pequeño, pero ya es adulto y sigue comiendo para cachorro!