BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree Turkey and Bacon Meaty Ground Dinner has chunks with real turkey in a delicious gravy that dogs love! The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones with Omega Fatty Acids and all the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin and shiniest coat. Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed.

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Great to mix in with their dry dog food. I have three dogs ranging from medium to extra large. And all three love this dog food. The best pro is that the cans are now pull tabs. I would recommend pedigree to any dog owner.
Ashley T.
Macon
My dog loves this mixed in with his food or as a cheat night on his diet lol it’s cheap and st every grocery store so a nice little splurge for him every once in a while I will buy it again
Nicole S.
My dog loves this stuff over her dry dog food. Have had no problems with this stuff no bad reactions or anything. Love this stuff over my dogs dry food. Will always love this stuff and always use it and it's very tasty for dogs.
Kelsey l.
My dog seems to enjoy this canned food. Its a good balance of muss and chucks for him to eat as his stomach isnt the same as he is old. It wont break the bank either!
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Play like the wet food but I don’t feel like it’s super high-quality or great for them it looks kind of gross so I try to avoid this and feed them other food instead because I don’t think that this is the healthiest
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
My pup wasn't too fond of this, it's pricey too so I guess it was a win win. My parents dog seems to love it though! My pug stopped eating for a couple of days because the food didn't make him feel well.
Miss S B.
New Iberia, LA
My puppy loves this alone or mixed. Keeps him full And playful. I usually try a few varieties until I find one my puppy likes and this one fits the bill. Nice scent n seems yummy.
Laura S.
Jerome, PA
My little dog just goes nuts for this food! She knows when it's time for her special treat every day and basically trips me if I forget to give it to her!
Samantha R.
Palmerton, PA
It's a good dog food. It's the only one that doesn't give my dogs the runs. I just wish it didn't smells so horrible
-1 German Shepard