Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPedigree
Pedigree Chunky Turkey & Bacon Meaty Ground Dinner Dog Food Canned

Pedigree® Chunky Turkey & Bacon Meaty Ground Dinner Dog Food Canned

Pedigree Turkey and Bacon Meaty Ground Dinner has chunks with real turkey in a delicious gravy that dogs love! The right balance of calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones with Omega Fatty Acids and all the essential nutrition required for the healthiest skin and shiniest coat. Highly digestible ingredients so nutrients are easily absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pedigree® Chunky Turkey & Bacon Meaty Ground Dinner Dog Food Canned!
How would you rate this product?
Mayra A.
Grand Prairie,Tx.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My husky absolutely LOVES this canned food, he just can not get enough of it. If i were to give him 3 cans at once he'd surely eat it all and even lick the bowl clean. I tried multiple other canned dog foods to see what he liked and this is definitely his favorite one of all the 6 flavors I had him try.
Mona A.
Salt Lick
My dog loves pedigree dog food, this can food is the only one he eats is the chopped can dog food. He will not eat no dry or no other dog food.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Lucii C.
I sometimes mix my dogs food with pedigree van food and my dog loves it and enjoys eating it so much
Valerie D.
Lampasas
I don't think my furbaby comes up for air when I feed her this. She absolutely loves it. I buy a variety from Pedigree every month.
Teresa Wells B.
Barnesville, OH
My dogs enjoy this dinner, combined with their kibble. They have it twice a day. There’s never hesitation wants the dog food is put in front of them.
Katlynn N.
Westminster
My dog loves canned food a lot more then dry food , and I love to get anything in turkey flavor, bc it doesn’t have as much protein so it doesn’t hype her up like other food with a lot of protein
Stacy E.
Sallisaw, OK
My dogs like this one and it helped when they were having dental issues and couldn’t chew the regular dry food.
Yasmin V.
Laredo, TX
My two dogs start dancing around in circles the minute they see the can! Tried other brands but this is the only one that doesn't upset their little tummies.
myesha W.
oxon hill
One of the best dog food brands , pedigree is good mixed with or without dog food . Depending on the size of the dog Ex . Small dogs can get 3 meals out of one can

Looking for your answer?