Pedigree® Chunky Ground Dinner Beef Canned Dog Food uploaded by Johana R.Pedigree® Chunky Ground Dinner Beef Canned Dog Food uploaded by Nina Carina S.Pedigree® Chunky Ground Dinner Beef Canned Dog Food uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PEDIGREE #17 in Dog Food

Give your best buddy a taste of the good life with the Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef Canned Dog Food. Made with a hearty texture that will make his mouth water, this meaty feast contains optimal levels of oils and minerals to promote healthy skin and a glistening coat. The balanced recipe is also highly digestible, which means your dog can easily absorb all those essential nutrients—so you can feel confident that he’s getting the most out of every meal. But all he’ll really care about is the irresistible flavor, which is sure to get a tail wag at every mealtime.

Key Benefits

• Features a hearty ground texture with an irresistible taste of beef that dogs will devour.
  • Balanced recipe provides complete nutrition and is highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.
  • Optimal levels of oil and minerals nourish the skin and coat for a luxurious shine.
  • Soft texture adds flavor and variety to dog’s diets. Serve it alone or mix it with kibble.
  • Proudly made in the USA with the flavors dogs crave and the nutrition they need.

Michelle S.
san juan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Aunque es un producto que yo diria que muchos "critican" ya que he escuchado que no es de buena calidad, (estoy segira que es por el simple hecho de ser economica) dejenme decirles que he tenido perros de todas razas,  tamaños y edades.  Y muchos de ellos han comenzado su alimentacion con marcas caras y "de mejor calidad" llega el momento que no les gusta su comida,  muchos de ellos les he comprado diferentes productos hasta que un día decidi probar esta marca y jamas he vuelto a tener problemas de que no quieren comer.  y lo mejor de todo esta marca la consigues hasta en la esquina de tu casa.
Rosemariee M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There’s this dog I been feeding for a few years now that is a street dog but has an actual owner, and I Been feeding him this canned dog food and he loves it !! He’s gained so much weight from it and looks so healthy now ❤️😭 I love this lil dog and to see him go from ribs showing to no ribs showing makes me feel really happy 😊 but I know it’s this food that’s been packing on the weight for him !! ❤️
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
We usually mix this in with the pedigree hard dog food. Our dogs absolutely love it, but it doesn’t sit well with their stomachs to have just the canned food. We have 2 larger dogs and each can have about 1/2 the can + hard food mixed in without issues. I don’t love the smell, it’s very potent. Other than that, my dogs love it so we continue purchasing.
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Una de las favoritas de mi perrita , ella tiene 12 anos y ya a esu edad es muy dificil masticar las croquetas, asiq eu esto es realmente muy bueno para ella ya que no lastima sus encias o dientes. Sabemos que dentro de estas latas hay muchos nutrientes y vitaminas que los perritos necesitan y estamos muy contentos que podamos brindarle esta delicia a nuestra bebe!!
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I think this is the besto food to give to your doog i really dont like purina i think is not so good i buy on walmart my dog really enjoys his food when he see the food and smells he star running for all the house 😀 i do recommended for all people the have cute doog try and you see what i am talking about!.. yeaah
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
I remember giving this my dog years ago. She went nuts the first time cause she doesn’t eat wet food very often since it can get a tad pricey. I believe I bought them in target or local deli. I am not sure if has a lot benefits for her. Especially that my cousin had many dog he recommended me not to give pedigree. But I’m not sure. But my dog seem to like it.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This dog Food messed my puppy’s stomach all up after about 2-1/2 weeks of using it. We started off my mixing with the old food so she would be used to it but something happened and it just gave her the worst stomach problems. Constantly having accidents in her crate etc.
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We get the weight management version on chewy.com. they like it and my curvy girks have slimmed down. It was the cheapest version for weight management without being cheap ingredients. One of my girls has health issues and keeping weight down is important...
Alejandra M.
Pacoima
The type of food I give my dog is the can food from pedigree. It’s really inexpensive. My dog seems to enjoy it. It’s actually the only type of food she will eat. She is 10 years old, and that’s what she has been eating since she was a pup. Yes, I would recommend to any dog owners.
Brianna W.
Athens
I always get this canned food for my pup. I bought it from a Walmart by where i live. It’s super great for the size of dog she is, she is 50lbs, full red-nose pit. I would definitely recommend this canned food for other pup owners!
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products