BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® With Chunky Beef, Bacon & Cheese Food For Dogs.

Meaty ground dinner.

Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat.

Pedigree® Chunky Beef, Bacon & Cheese Dog Food Dinner
  • "This stuff is super cheap and it's nice to have because my dog loves it when we mix this to her dry food" in 3 reviews
  • "I have 2 dogs and they love this wet dog food but it does seem to make them gain a few extra pounds, so I only like to give this to them every once in a while " in 2 reviews
  • "Puppy sat a few dogs one weekend, and this was their wet food that was mixed with dry food." in 1 review
  • "This dog food is absolute garbage now that I have more knowledge on what type of dog food is better for my dog I will never again feed my dog any kind of dog food that has corn meal as a first ingredient not to mention all the other garbage meat by-products. " in 1 review
  • "Smells like someone threw up and then stuffed it in a can, but my dog absolutely loves it so I guess I can't complain." in 1 review
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs inhale this flavor. We actually had to start buying it and mixing it in with their dry foods so that they'd eat it a little slower. The smell smells exactly like the flavor it says on the can. Dogs enjoy it. The price definitely isn't bad.. Trying to find the flavor is the only thing. It's usually the 1st one off the shelf. We typically buy it at our local Wal-Mart even though everyone we go to carries it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my 2 Dane/Saint Bernard dogs favorite flavor. Pedigree gives them a healthy coat that shines and no stomach upset ever. They are healthy and active and I know its a lot of what I feed them. I won't change my canned brand based on these facts and I recommend it.
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My dog loves this food (but only in 3 flavors). I would give it 5 stars for how much he loves it, but I know there are foods much better for him - he just won't eat them. This one does the job and he and my mothers dog like it.
Valenis C.
Bayville , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product good quality good price seems to be good taste bc my dog love her dry food mixed with this can meal. I have a small dog. I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely buy it again
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our little girl "Milli Vanilli" loves Pedigree chunky in any flavor! I've tried other brands to see if she likes variety but nope she's pretty much a Pedigree Junkie. I personally have not tasted it but if she's okay with it as she even licks the bowl, I'm pretty sure in her world it's like Lobster to me! I do notice sometimes the oil clumps so I remove it as I don't want Milli to have huge curds if lard but all in all Mill is a huge fan!
Yadira M.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This wet food for dogs is amazing, my pit bull loves it. She just takes a glance at the can and she sits and waits for her food. I don’t always feed her this caned food I always feed her dry food but when she’s been a good girl she gets her treat, what i like doing is mixing half dry food half wet food.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ran into this wet food and thought it sounds good so I decided to give it a try. It looked ans smelled good but it gave my dog diarrhea for 3 days which is why I will not buy again! He did seem to really enjoy it but it obviously did not do well in his tummy
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pedigree is a classic brand, though not the best quality. Can be picked up at most stores. My dogs truly love eating this stuff and that made me happy! Decent pricing. Would recommend to pet owners on a budget.
Natalie A.
My pup was absolutely obsessed with these! The second you open the can, he went crazy lol I love all the varieties of flavors they have so i can see which ones my pup loves best. And the best part is that they are VERY affordable! Super cheap per can!
Monica A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I buy a mixture of flavors of this (a few cans) & a few cans of another brand. She likes the chopped up kind, it seems to be more filling for her I notice when I give her the kind that's not chopped up she's always hungry later in the evening. A good buy & a great price
Angelica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can every types of dog eat this?
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Does this stink?lol it sounds weird
Luisa maria b.
miami
Son excelentes! A mi perro le encantan pero, se pueden conseguir online?!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone heard if pedigree dogfood is still on recall.?i know it made my sheltie sick.i don't feed it to her no more.