Pedigree® Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef Wet Dog Food

Our promise Complete satisfaction guaranteed 1-800-525-5273. ®/™ Trademark © Mars, Incorporated. Feed the Good.™ Dogs bring out the good in us. Pedigree brings out the good in them.™ Contains twelve (12) 22 oz. cans of PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef Canned Wet Dog Food Made with real beef for an irresistable taste dogs will love PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner adult wet dog food is 100% Complete & Balanced Mix PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food into their kibble for added flavor PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner dog food is made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients. Hearty, meaty recipes provide a soft texture for flavor and variety Your best buddy deserves a hearty meal, and PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef Adult Wet Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. A meaty, ground recipe made with real beef, our delicious dog food provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. Each recipe is 100% complete and balanced, so you know they are getting the most from their meals. Help your dog grow happy and healthy with PEDIGREE Chopped Ground Dinner Wet Dog Food. Food for Dogs Really Good Food for Dogs™

How many servings would you say for a small puppy?
How many servings would you say for a small puppy?
Start your review of Pedigree® Chopped Ground Dinner With Beef Wet Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Gaithersburg, MD
My two dogs literally will not eat anything other than this flavor! They love it. I have one gorgeous red nose pit bull and a golden retriever! The neighborhood dog that comes once a week loves it as well.
New Palestine , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs have went through many foods and pedigree sits with their stomachs the best. Good variety and diet and not too pricey. Can find it almost anywhere that sells pet food. This is the food that I've stuck with. Repeat buyer.
United States
My dog's never been the biggest fan of wet food. I assume she must like the crunch of dry food. So I can't fairly attest to whether or not this type of food is good for dogs. She didn't hate it and she would still eat it, but she was kind of hesitant it seemed.
Dunedin , FL
This caused a lot of GI upset. I wouldn’t recommend it, there is things in it that I’m sure we aren’t aware. They are not a reputable brand to begin with. Hopefully they can change it around!!!
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
Good to use for meds and to help nervous dogs want to eat when away from home and is good for older dogs with bad teeth. Bad is some dogs get an upset tummy with it
Buffalo, NY
Gross. Has a weird texture to it. My dogs do not care for this wet dog food at all. I'm sure if their favorite brand was out of stock we may use this one.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of canned dog food but my mother in law bought this for my dog and he seemed to like the taste. The smell is not that great though.
Spring Branch , TX
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: Target
My dogs love this food and go nuts when they see it. Good for them and the price is worth it! You definitely cannot go wrong with this food.
Jb Andrews, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this so much i think she prefers wet food over dry but wet food isn't always good for her teeth especially shes growing older.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet likes this food however, it gives him digestive issues. He has accidents all around our apartment when he eats this and has bad gas!