Pedigree® Chopped Ground Dinner Meaty Ground Dinner with Slow Cooked Beef Wet Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE

Every dog deserves to eat well. That's why there's PEDIGREE Meaty Ground Dinner With Slow Cooked Beef Wet Dog Food. Made with real beef, your canine companion will enjoy this PEDIGREE Recipe as a treat, topper or complete meal; serve alone or mix into their kibble for added flavor. PEDIGREE Wet Dog Food is also made with optimal levels of oil and minerals to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. So whether you're looking for a meaty recipe your dog will love, or a fast, easy and convenient way to serve their favorite meal, PEDIGREE Dog Food Pouches will make their tail wag every time.

Angelique A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my German shepherd. They seem to love they have never turned it down. My dogs are pretty big German shepherds I usually give them the dry food because this make them have runny bowels but this is still a good affordable option for dogs
Brittany&Ryan B.
Chatham, LA
Honestly don't like buying any kind of wet dog food. It stinks, upsets my dogs stomach and in return upsets my stomach. Won't be buying this any time in the near future.
Chantelle M.
Murfreesboro , TN
My dog loves this brand , I warm it up and put it in her dog food and she enjoys it very much. I’ve always heard bad things about pedigree but my dog actually enjoys it ver much and she is still very smart.
Melanie M.
Ferriday, LA
Love pedigree! Can never go wrong with pedigree! I have a small chihuahua and it does well with her tummy and easy for her to eat being she has no teeth
Maria H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yes one of the wet patches my by loves. I try to change it up a little for them not try to feed them dry food all day they diserve to eat good as well.
Natalie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Use to give this to my doggies, they really liked it and I always repurchased but I guess after a while they just got tired of it
Gisella P.
Literally my dog can’t live without this treats!! He loved them! And is really esasy to serve
Ashleigh S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only things my dogs eats. He's so fussy and won't eat anything else. I recommend this to anyone who's dog is as fussy as mine.