BY PEDIGREE

A delicious recipe made with high-quality ingredients.

Single serve
    No messy leftovers
    Easy tear pouch

PEDIGREE® Chopped Ground Dinner Meaty Ground Dinner with Hearty Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
1200 Kcal Me/Kg
120 Kcal Me/Pouch

Chicken By-Product, Chicken, Sufficient Water For Processing, Meat By-Products, Pork Liver, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate) Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Dried Yam, Added Color, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Natural Flavors, Dextrose, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, D-Xylose, Glycine.

Abby A.
My pup absolutely loves this food! She get so excited every time I take out her food dish. I usually buy the big box with 18 pouches of assorted flavors and she loves all of them. The price seems fair according to the value. I will definitely continue buying this brand for my dog and would highly recommend it.
Dayana R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs seem to go crazy about this as soon a I opened it they where Wagging their tails and everything it can get a bit messy but overall I think it's a good size for the dogs portion  and as long as my dog loves it I'm all for it  Pedigree® Chopped Ground Dinner Meaty Ground Dinner with Hearty Chicken Wet Dog Food
Terri C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For quick easy serve dinner for my hungry and growing pup. Comes in pouches perfect for single serve. I usually take this when on the road with my puppy.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small dog usually likes most flavors of this soft dog food. Perfect portion sizes.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchased this wet dog food to mix in with our dog's dry food and both she and the cat really enjoy it. They like to share their meals and it's nice to have something they both like.
Isabelle N.
This is our go to dog food for my small dog Alfie. He seems to really love it. The box also indicated that it has health benifits and keeps their teeth clean.