BY PEDIGREE

Give your best buddy a hearty meal with the Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavor Canned Dog Food. Made with a ground texture that will make his mouth water, this meaty feast contains optimal levels of oils and minerals to promote healthy skin and a glistening coat. The balanced recipe is also highly digestible, which means your dog can easily absorb all those essential nutrients—so you can feel confident that he’s getting the most out of every meal. But all he’ll really care about is the irresistible flavor, which is sure to get a tail wag at every mealtime.

Tori G.
Imperial, CA
My dog is sixteen years old and his age is beginning to show, he started losing teeth and couldn’t really chew hard dog food anymore. We bought him this food and he loves it! Not super cheap but also not going to break the bank! Would totally recommend to other people with elderly dogs.
Danielle V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I don't know if it's just my dog but I tried this for her a couple times thinking she would really like it as something different and a treat . She usually eats dry food, so that could be why, but she had gotten sick each time I gave it to her. So I can't give her this anymore.
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
My puppies devour it so it must be good and taste great for them ! I don't serve it all since it's a huge amount I give some and save the rest for later in the afternoon.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
We used these on our older dog who was having issues chewing up hard food. She did so great with it. It really improved her weight and coat.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go insane for this! They recognize the container now and go crazy when they see me talking it out of the vehicle. They love it
Alexus T.
San Marcos, TX
I lije these for my dog because it easy to give to him and he love it when we mix it with dry foods and they are not pricy
Paula T.
Wilmington, NC
My Leia loves this! In fact she doesn’t eat her dinner until she is served this (she is spoiled)!
Aline F.
Huntington Beach , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Melhor ração de cachorro que a além de todos os benefícios e a maciez de seu produto e ótimo para a mastigação dos cães