BY PEDIGREE

Hearty, healthy, and tasty—this meaty recipe feature the beef dogs love.

Ingredients: Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Animal Liver, Beef, Brewers Rice, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Added Color, Carrageenan, Dried Yam, Natural Smoke Flavor, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Red #3.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The dogs love the taste of the dog food! They are a bit overweight and we are working on getting their weights down and this dog food has been doing the trick! That and a little more exercise have really been helping them cut down on their weight and they don’t notice a difference. We always purchase it in bulk! But this is what the weight management cans look like!
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
This is a great canned food. My dogs stopped eating their usually dog food so I started mixing this in with their dry food and they gobble it up! Very cheap and I will continue to buy this for them. They love it!
Teyshkaliz P.
My 1 year old pit loves these! I would feed him normal dry food and he wouldn't be so excited, but when I mixed these with his dry food he'd go crazy and eat all his food, he'd leave an empty plate so fast.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,953 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
maddie d.
Owens X Rds, AL
Dogs love this! I’ll mix it with some of their dry food, and eat it all. One of my dogs wasn’t finishing all her food, but now it’s like she can’t get enough!!! Will definitely be buying again. They see the can come out and get so excited!
Theresa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely a favorite of my dog. I usually mix half of this can with half a cup of his dry food together and save the other half for his dinner. An absolute fave. Would definitely keep buying this until my dog gets sick of it.
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product, great quality, good packaging, must taste delicious my dog loves it, we mixed it with dry food, we get it at shoprite, I definitely recommend it for other owners, I have a small dog, we feed her twice a day
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs love all of the pedigree wet dog foods. The more ground meat is a preferred wet food to mix w their dry food. They like the chicken, but the dogs seem to prefer the steak or other beef flavored options.
Kristin A.
I would recommend this for your baby! You can purchase Pedigree Choice just for a dollar! My dog goes crazy for this flavor especially when she smells it after I open it.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy my pet this can of dog food sometimes and she loves them and we'll eat it all it's her favorite. But I really don't like to buy her can food because she'll go to the restroom really bad.