Pedigree Chopped Beef Dog Food Dinner uploaded by Caterina R.Pedigree Chopped Beef Dog Food Dinner uploaded by Carys H.

BY PEDIGREE #73 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Meaty Ground Dinner Food For Dogs.

With chopped beef.

Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg. This food was literal death to my dog (A 10 pound yorkie). He ate it for about a year because we started feeding it to our other puppy, and he got hooked on it. Well, my dog gained weight instantly with this food, and I’m not just talking about a couple of pounds. My dog went from 10 lbs to 18 lbs in one year. He was not energetic, had trouble breathing, and developed pancreatitis all within that year. After his pancreatitis attack, I immediately switched him to Rachel Ray Nutrish® Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dog Food 40 lb. Bag and he went from 18 lbs to 13 lbs in a matter of moths. I would never feed this food to my dog ever again. It’s literally the McDonalds of dog food.
Jacqueline D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Traditional Ground Dinner 13.2 oz; 375 g, Adult more...
This is the ONLY dog food my fur baby wants to eat. I lost a lot of money trying to buy him the best healthy expensive food and he hates them all. He only wants to eat this brand of food only. I was worried after hearing people say this food is dangerous. But thank god nothing has happen to him. And he's a perfect healthy pup.
Theresa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Adult more...
Definitely a favorite of my dog. I usually mix half of this can with half a cup of his dry food together and save the other half for his dinner. An absolute fave. Would definitely keep buying this until my dog gets sick of it.
Cara S.
santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Unfortunately these are horrible for our fur babies! This brand has certain ingredients that I personally don't like to give my fur babies. I will say my dogs enjoy it, but I personally don't give my fur child this product.
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
This is a great canned food. My dogs stopped eating their usually dog food so I started mixing this in with their dry food and they gobble it up! Very cheap and I will continue to buy this for them. They love it!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The dogs love all of the pedigree wet dog foods. The more ground meat is a preferred wet food to mix w their dry food. They like the chicken, but the dogs seem to prefer the steak or other beef flavored options.
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't usually feed my dogs wet food because I feel like it's a better deal to always get a large bag of dry food especially since I have to pity girls but if I would have to I would definitely get pedigree wet beef dog food I'm sure they love it too I can't say I've ever tried it myself but when we do get it are girls love it
Kristin A.
I would recommend this for your baby! You can purchase Pedigree Choice just for a dollar! My dog goes crazy for this flavor especially when she smells it after I open it.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy my pet this can of dog food sometimes and she loves them and we'll eat it all it's her favorite. But I really don't like to buy her can food because she'll go to the restroom really bad.