Pedigree Chopped Beef and Chopped Chicken Assorted Combo Pack Dog Food - 12 PK uploaded by Angela F.
2 colors available

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree 12 pack Meaty Ground Dinner.
Food for dogs.
6 with chopped beef.
6 with chopped chicken. see more...

• Which do you prefer to feed your dog: dry or wet food?3 Answers
  • Why is it there is no food for certain dogs age. However why is th...2 Answers
Pedigree Chopped Beef and Chopped Chicken Assorted Combo Pack Dog Food - 12 PK
  • "It is very good for them wach can has a different color for there age." in 1 review
  • "Great variety pack, cheap and my dog loves it." in 1 review
  • "My husky loves pedigree exspeically at times he don't eat his hard dog food this is good for him to get his nutrient ion" in 1 review
  • "I usually mix dry food with it." in 1 review
N Las Vegas, NV
The Vet advised me to only feed my dog dry food in order to strengthen and clean his teeth but he hates the dry food. so, I decided to try this brand in wet food and he absolutely loves the chicken flavor. Sometimes I mix it but he somehow separates the dry from the wet. I purchased this brand from Target and it was affordable. I guess I'll stick with this brand for a while.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
Our outside dog eats this mixed with a little dry dog food. He eats it all up in a mater of minutes, cleans the bowl. In the summer we will cut him back to a can of this and a half of a can of green beans in the morning and in the afternoon he gets a half of a can of this half a scoop of dry and the rest of the green beans to control his diet.
NANCY H.
NANCY H.
Pedigree chart Dave and chopped chicken and assorted combo pack is the best deal for my money. I started buying it when I had two dogs, one of my dog's has since passed away. But, I find it the best deal for the money. The chicken and beef combo allow variety along with her dry dog food. She is one happy dog.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
Our dog really enjoyed this food. She is pretty small, and some of the chunks of meat were too large for her mouth, but that didn't stop her. She looked forward to dinner every night and finished whatever we gave her (which is not true for some other brands).
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
My german shepherd husky mix got deathly sick awhile back. He wouldn't eat or sleep and he couldn't focus. So I got him this food instead if the gravy train I usually got him and he actually ate it and started feeling better
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
These are my favorite canned dog food for my pets! They all seem to get excited (more than others) when I have this brand. Plus, doesn't smell gross like other canned dog foods do- smells a lot fresher and like actual food.
Jerri B.
Jerri B.
My dog is picky he eats one kind for awhile then he changes but he stays a healthy wear he has been eating the pedigree multi pack for a few weeks now and it gives him a verity so he isn't eating the same thing every day
Raul M.
Raul M.
My dogs love this brand. Pedigree never disappoints my dogs' needs. They are very picky when it comes to food, however they eat this food, and then some. I will continue to buy this brand for my pets until I die.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Great dog food, my dogs love it. Easy to take one of your on the go(traveling). I bought it at Walmart because I wanted something that was easy to take anywhere for them. I recommend this for all dog owners.
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
My dog goes crazy for these! We give them the chopped chicken flavor once a week and it's more like a treat than a meal for them. It does give one of my dogs bad gas, but he loves it so who am I to deny?!
N Las Vegas, NV
Which do you prefer to feed your dog: dry or wet food?
eliana g.
eliana g.
Brawley, CA
Why is it there is no food for certain dogs age. However why is there no gluten free food for this product my dog can't have gluten in his food or else he has bad stomach pains and is literally sick