Pedigree Chopped Beef and Chopped Chicken Assorted Combo Pack Dog Food - 12 PK uploaded by Angela F.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree 12 pack Meaty Ground Dinner.
Food for dogs.
6 with chopped beef.
6 with chopped chicken. see more...

• Which do you prefer to feed your dog: dry or wet food?3 Answers
  • Why is it there is no food for certain dogs age. However why is ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "My husky loves pedigree exspeically at times he don't eat his hard dog food this is good for him to get his nutrient ion" in 1 review
  • "It is very good for them wach can has a different color for there age." in 1 review
  • "I usually mix dry food with it." in 1 review
  • "Great variety pack, cheap and my dog loves it." in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Breanna R.
Dublin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Assorted Chopped more...
We always have combined wet and dry dog food to give our dog a little
Something extra. Recently we switched to this brand and she loves it. We always buy assorted and change the flavors each day to give her variety
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an older dog and sometimes we will buy a case of this and mix it in with her dry dog food. She loves it and will like the bowl clean. It’s also a great price as well. I really love that they have now added the pull tab to open the can as well.
Jordan M.
Punta Gotda
Review for: With Liver Meaty Ground Dinner more...
This is great for your dogs it is nasty to touch but your dog will eat it all up I got from Walmart all three of my dogs eat it try it for your dogs they will grow and get the nutrition they need so try it
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Love this stuff! Absolutely a great value for the price, my boy is very aggravating when it comes to trying to get him to take his meds from the vet so I just buy a can of this and hide his meds inside of it and he scarfs it all down.
Shannon S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs cants get enough of this product. I'll put this on top of their dry food and they eat every bite. I like the variety pack and the dogs seems to enjoy switching it up. The price of the product is affordable.
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
vanessa r.
['Tulsa', ''], OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs absolutely love this stuff! However it takes a wild to get the actual food out of the can. I recommend this food for older dogs. Also make sure it’s an outside dog.
Cathy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this every week for my 2 senior dogs. I love the convenience of the packaging and the fact that there is two different flavors to mix it up a bit. They love the taste!
Heather R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pup absolutely loved this chopped beef wet dog food. It's a great he gets a few times a week and it really helped us to get some weight on him last year before winter
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Which do you prefer to feed your dog: dry or wet food?
eliana g.
Brawley, CA
Why is it there is no food for certain dogs age. However why is there no gluten free food for this product my dog can't have gluten in his food or else he has bad stomach pains and is literally sick