BY PEDIGREE #78 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Choice Cuts® In Gravy With Lamb & Vegetables Food For Dogs.

Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat. see more...

Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Adult more...
This wet dog food is pretty Amazing my dog is about a year now but when she was a puppy she got very sick we were switching up between this food and Alpo wet dog food smashing it up mixing it with Pedialyte and feeding it to her in a medicine dropper if it wasn't for these two wet dog foods my beautiful dog probably wouldn't still be here because she couldn't eat any hard food and she cannot keep barely anything down but smashing these two foods up and feeding it to her is what kept her alive ❤️
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We try not to buy the gravy wet food. Totally doesn't agree with the dogs stomachs. Not sure why,but they end up outside for a while after. They enjoy the flavor and eating just not the afterwards.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 pound chihuahua and she loves this stuff. The con is that I have to take time to chop it up for her because she so little but it last a long time (covered in the fridge), I do recommend this and think it will keep dogs weight and nutrition in place.
Hannah D.
Austin, TX
My dog who saldy passed away had to get many teeth taken out so he was no longer able to eat dry food. we decided to buy him wer food because it would be easier on him and we used this brand and he loved it so much. It was so great and the dogs loved it!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve been moving this in with my picky male Dobermans food for a few years. He’s gotta have gravy or he don’t eat. So it’s approved by Copper, the Doberman. And me! Love my dogs!! Will always get them what they love.
Val C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good food for dogs, great quality, good packaging, we mixed it with the dry food, very effordable, great product, we get it at shoprite, must be delicious my dog like it, I definitely buying it again
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
Suzzette M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love lamb a lot. I used pedigree a lot when they were puppies to help them transition from one food to the other. Not expensive and i love buying them from Costco or PetSmart. I recommend these to anyone.