BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Choice Cuts® In Gravy With Lamb & Vegetables Food For Dogs.

Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat. see more...

Anna X.
I have one senior dog, going on 15 years. He doesn't have the choppers for dry food anymore. He loves his lamb and veggies dog food. We tried several others for quite some time but he wouldn't eat and began losing significant amount of weight. He is at a healthy weight now and is a happy baby.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
My dog absolutely loves this but it does at times smell horrible and leave his breath smelling even worse. I would say I recommend this item but it does make your dogs breath stinky . It is affordable and worth the money. And especially if your dog is a picky eater this helps
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
My dogs absolutely love this flavor. I like to mis this food with their dry food and it is the perfect way to make sure that they get the nutritional crucial for their health. They will eat every bit of this food. Love the price and would recommend.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
My dogs love this when I add a little to their dry food. The second I open the can they come running. The only con is that is stinks up the kitchen a little too much. However, I would recommend it to their dog owners.
Diana D.
Madera, CA
Well, I've personally never tried this before but my dogs sure do love it. But then again, they'll eat just about anything.
Also, you can find these at the 99 cent store :)
miacrass H.
My little dogs just love this brand of food. They cant wait for it to be there next meal to evertime I'm i pull the can out of the fride they wag their tail simotainiously
Stephanie E.
Don't feed canned food often but when i do i feed her pedigree chunks. I mix a little with her dry and she goes crazy. Very happy puppy!
Esperanza G.
My dogs go crazy over this!! They get all excited when they see me coming towards them with their food bowls. Keep it up pedigree!!!
Christina A.
My dog loves this wet food! Great by its self or mix with dry food. Also great to hide medicine in if they have to take any.
Lillie J.
Cleveland, TN
My bassett always enjoys it when we feed him this he loves it. Very reasonably priced and supplies a good amount in each can