BY PEDIGREE

* Meaty chunks in a delicious gravy dogs love.

* Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat.

* Highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
870 Kcal Me/Kg
544 Kcal Me/Can

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Wheat Flour, Beef, Animal Liver, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Added Color, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Natural Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum.

Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Ill usually purchase this wet food for my dogs when I'm traveling, this brand has been known to make my big dog sick (but it's only in the dry food) my picky eater will gobble his whole bowl up when he's given this food.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Tanisha R.
My dog loves thia food. He likes it mixed with his dry food and he has him a gourmet meal. It doesnt upset his stomach or cause any digestion problems. I love it and recommend it to others who like to mix up their dogs choices. I would definitely buy this again.
Soupy M.
canada
The chunks are just the right size for our two dogs that have no teeth. The gravy has the right consistency to cling to the meat chunks. All flavors are well received with my picky bunch. I would definitely buy this product again.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how pedigree carries this wet food because it’s great for my dog who is super old and has a hard time eating anything else because of her teeth and gums being bad. This is flavorful I’m assuming to her because she hasn’t refused to eat it ever!
Rachel K.
Augusta, GA
My Doberman is so active that we have to feed him dry food and wet food. After a long run or nice doggy play day we come home and give him his own can. That way he can make sure he is getting the nutrition that he needs.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting this and mixing it with dry dog food for the outside dogs, it’s a nice little treat for them and helps keep them full and fat ! 2 big babies love this combination. I will definitely repeat this purchase and of course I’d recommend it to anyone with a fur baby.
Bullyfambam D.
My dogs love this stuff. Whenever they behave good they know they're getting their favorite wet dog food. They are priced extremely well compared to other wet dog food brands. I definitely would buy this product again and would recommend to other dog owners.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog laps this up as if I never feed him! It's affordable so I'm happy it doesn't hurt my wallet because he loves it! He's a pit bull so he's pretty big, but he becomes a baby behind this food. I definitely recommend giving it a try.