BY PEDIGREE #52 in Dog Food

Help your dog grow happy and healthy with the Pedigree Choice Cuts in Gravy With Beef Canned Dog Food. Made with flavorful morsels in a delectable gravy, this meaty feast contains optimal levels of oils and minerals to promote healthy skin and a glistening coat. The balanced recipe is also highly digestible, which means your dog can easily absorb all those essential nutrients—so you can feel confident that he’s getting the most out of every meal. But all he’ll really care about is the irresistible flavor, which is sure to get a tail wag at every mealtime.

Key Benefits

• Features hearty cuts of real meat in gravy for an irresistible taste of beef.
  • Balanced recipe provides complete nutrition and is highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.
  • Optimal levels of oil and minerals nourish the skin and coat for a luxurious shine.
  • Soft texture adds flavor and variety to dog’s diets. Serve it alone or mix it with kibble.
  • Proudly made in the USA with the flavors dogs crave and the nutrition they need.

Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
My doggies will get a pack of wet dog food each night. Of course it’s Pedigree. In my opinion they have some of the best dog food out there. For your pet.
I especially love getting them the beef, and chicken flavored packs.
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
This is the best dog food for an older dog. Mine has teeth problems and can chew it better. She seems to love the taste of it! It seems to give her the nutrients she needs to have. I would definitely recommend this product!
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
This is my dogs favorite! She wasn’t eating when we got her so what we did was put a little bit of these into the food and that’s how she started eating! She really likes it! Now we use it as a treat! I super recommend
Shelly G.
My dogs love this stuff. Anytime I give them hard to take meds I sneak it in a can and sit back and watch them take it with ease. No more turning their nose up because they can’t resist this stuff!
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
My dog loves this dog food, whenever I feed her she always eats it all and wants more. It’s very good for your dog and not expensive they actually sell it at dollar trees and dollar generals all over which is where I buy mine
April H.
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I buy this for my dogs and they love this flavor. I have tried other brands and sometimes my dogs dont like them. I haven't had any issues with this brand and this flavor at all
Alexandria M.
Surprise, AZ
My dog loves this so much. I feel safe how they’re really soft because it worries me when my dog just eats fast on “hard dog food”. She very much enjoys it and eats it in seconds with no problem. I’ve been buying this brand for months already and has never disappointed me. Ground beef has to be the best one for my dog.
Nyssa J.
My dogs get this when they have a special occasion, like their birthday or holiday. They seemed absolutely love it, and I love that it is easy and convenient to feed.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products

back