BY PEDIGREE #89 in Dog Food

Pedigree Choice Cuts in Sauce Dog Food - 13.2 oz. CansPedigree healthy happy dog for life, Choice Cuts in Sauce or Gravy canned dog food for adult dogs. A delicious, nutritionally complete meal that adult dogs love. Made with real meaty tastes in a mouth-watering gravy. With the right balance of calcium and phospherous for strong teeth and bones, omega fatty acids for heathy skin and coat and highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption, Pedigree Choice Cuts canned dog food is a great choice for any dog. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I love getting this and mixing it with dry dog food for the outside dogs, it’s a nice little treat for them and helps keep them full and fat ! 2 big babies love this combination. I will definitely repeat this purchase and of course I’d recommend it to anyone with a fur baby.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Ill usually purchase this wet food for my dogs when I'm traveling, this brand has been known to make my big dog sick (but it's only in the dry food) my picky eater will gobble his whole bowl up when he's given this food.
Tanya J.
We always mix dry food with the can food ,maybe that’s why his such a fatty lol but he loves all the different flavors that pedigree has to offer but I will say this one might be one of my dogs fav .
April H.
Pet Lover Expert
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Tanisha R.
Chicago
My dog loves thia food. He likes it mixed with his dry food and he has him a gourmet meal. It doesnt upset his stomach or cause any digestion problems. I love it and recommend it to others who like to mix up their dogs choices. I would definitely buy this again.
Soupy M.
Pet Lover Expert
The chunks are just the right size for our two dogs that have no teeth. The gravy has the right consistency to cling to the meat chunks. All flavors are well received with my picky bunch. I would definitely buy this product again.
•real• f.
beachwood , OH
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love this they think it’s yummy and delicious it’s definitely something that I will continue to buy even though I’m not sure if it’s made out of the highest quality ingredients and healthiest for them but they like it
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Pet Lover Expert
I love how pedigree carries this wet food because it’s great for my dog who is super old and has a hard time eating anything else because of her teeth and gums being bad. This is flavorful I’m assuming to her because she hasn’t refused to eat it ever!
Rachel K.
Augusta
My Doberman is so active that we have to feed him dry food and wet food. After a long run or nice doggy play day we come home and give him his own can. That way he can make sure he is getting the nutrition that he needs.