BY PEDIGREE

* Meaty chunks in a delicious gravy dogs love.

* Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat.

* Highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Wheat Flour, Animal Liver, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dried Peas, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dehydrated Carrots, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate), Added Color, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Yellow #6, Yellow #5.

Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The smell of these are horrendous, and the sight of them is not too great either. However these were a lifesaver for our ill dog and gave him the proper substance he needed to properly sustain himself.
christina m.
Lodi, CA
She loves Pedigree choice cuts. I have tried other brands, this is the only one she gobbles up! She chooses this over the expensive stuff.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
the only food my dog will eat!! i get it at sams club because more variety than target has. they recently had a sale so i stocked up!
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves to hear the can pop open! I feel good giving him this brand because I know he loves the flavor! Theres always variety
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
My dog loves this can food . The variety and selection is big and offers great choices . My dog loves them all
Veronica D.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups loves this type of wet dog food. It’s perfect to mix it with dry food (which I always do with my dogs).
moryeliz S.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
unos de los mejores alimentos para perro y muy nutritiva para los perro una de las mejores marca de comida