Pedigree® Choice Cuts in Gravy Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce Wet Dog Food uploaded by Anna M.Pedigree® Choice Cuts in Gravy Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce Wet Dog Food uploaded by INDIA W.Pedigree® Choice Cuts in Gravy Grilled Chicken Flavor in Sauce Wet Dog Food uploaded by INDIA W.

BY PEDIGREE

A delicious recipe made with high-quality ingredients.

Single serve
    No messy leftovers
    Easy tear pouch

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Pork Liver, Animal Plasma, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Flour, Beet Pulp, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Salt, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Grilled Chicken Flavor, Added Color, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Guar Gum, Iron Oxide.

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog can be a picky eater but he loves this flavor. For this reason I love trying different samples to find out what he likes as his culinary tastes change very frequently (lol) and he only likes quality food. Yes, my dog is indeed fancier than me. I received this complimentary as part of a sampling box but I would purchase again and would recommend!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Pedigree® Choice Cuts in Gravy Grilled Chicken
Flavor in Sauce pouch seemed like a good idea, but I did not like the ingredients of this wet food. It came with easy instructions, feeding guide and
storing tips. However, the pouch ingredients included meat by product, added color and animal plasma to name a few.
Mindi E.
Tyler
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started feeding this to my oldest dog when she couldn't rest hard food anymore and she loved it. I had to put her in a separate room because my other dogs kept trying to eat all of it! It's not expensive at all and it kept her weight perfect! She never had a problem with it!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Clearly our Boston loved the flavor. My family did not care for the diarrhea that ensued afterward. I think the worst part was that he ate a lot of these treats before we realized they didn't agree with his belly. My suggestion try a small smoky before committing.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves pedigree! It keeps her healthy and growing strong! She always is so happy when I feed her
Luicy B.
Cheap and cheerful dog food, my dog wolfs it down but there again he will eat anything and everything, the consistency is good, it smells quite nice actually, reasonably priced, I would buy again, tend to buy this when it’s on offer.
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these and she is a fussy dog. It’s reallt hard to get a food that she actually likes and she seems to eat this with no fuss. I’ve had no problems with this food and she seems to be in good condition. I will be purchasing this again.
Chloe L.
These dog foods are great and super easy and inexpensive to buy as they are sold in bulk packaging, my little Yorkshire Terrier loves them and there’s no mess as you just pour it straight out of the packet. Would definitely recommend
Caromy A.
I have a Rottweiler she is a cutie, she loves these treats by Pedigree, I bought them at the local supermarket. This actually helped a lot on her hair loss and it has decreased significantly, I would definitely recommend to other pet owners since you get a high quality product for an amazing price.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog absolutely loves these..goes daft when he sees the box! They don't smell that great but hey..They aren't meant for us. Fab treat for your dog..I'd recommend