Pedigree® Choice Cuts Chicken with Gravy Dog Food uploaded by Claudia v.Pedigree® Choice Cuts Chicken with Gravy Dog Food uploaded by Rebecca G.

BY PEDIGREE

* Meaty chunks in a delicious gravy dogs love.

* Optimal levels of oil and minerals to nourish skin & coat.

* Highly digestible ingredients, so nutrients are easily absorbed.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Wheat Flour, Animal Liver, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Added Color, Yellow #6, Yellow #5.

• Did this make anyone elses dog sick? Mine usually loves t...2 Answers
  • Do you have problems with your dog being really gassy and...1 Answers
  • How do I switch my dog over from dry food this wet food? ...1 Answers
Roselicious R.
Pedigree always delivers quality I can trust. The choice cuts chicken provides a healthy balanced meal for my dog. He loves the flavor too. An added advantage is the convenience and value price. You can find Pedigree in most larger markets. Pedigree is like preparing a gourmet meal for your pet. Pedigree® Choice Cuts® in Gravy with Chicken
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've recently switched my 8 year old lab to canned dog food because with her age, her teeth are not as good anymore. She loves the canned food! As quick as she gobbles it down, I'm not even sure she tastes it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Shyann S.
My medium terrier mix loves the chicken flavor. Everyday at 5 she hears the can pop open and starts running for dinner. I love that its easy on her sensitive tummy and that she is finally eating all of her food with this brand. I would definitely recommend this to any dog owner.
Melanie P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t buy my dogs canned foods often but when I do I buy this one because they seem to really enjoy it the best. I usually purchase at Walmart but I’ve purchased a few times at other stores just for convenience. The prices are great for the product as well.
Gladelina M.
Roxbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this canned food. I mix with dry food as well. I prefer this combination instead of all wet. The cans are a little pricy, so I use one can in two days. I have been doing this for years and my dog enjoys it.
Baylee G.
I have a 14 year old pug that is losing his teeth, so eating is very difficult for him. These are great to mix in with his regular dog food to make sure he isn't straining himself and getting the right amount of food.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves chicken but not this chunky kind! I had chopp it up unless for him to eat it. So I learned the hard way never to buy the Chunky kind ! Just cause my dog doesn’t eat it but then again he’s a little chihuahua
Rachel R.
My dog loves this food for dinner every evening! She really loves the gravy that is in this mix. She is a small breed so we can get multiple feedings from one can of food! She always looks forward to this meal!
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Did this make anyone elses dog sick? Mine usually loves to have soft food every once in a while and has no problem but she is sick today and the only change was this food yesterday
Skylar S.
Sarasota , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do I switch my dog over from dry food this wet food? (his dry food is also this brand)
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you have problems with your dog being really gassy and having the runs?