Pedigree Chicken & Rice Traditional Ground Dinner Dog Food uploaded by Kimberly Z.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Chicken & Rice Traditional Ground Dinner Dog Foods.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves this kind, she gobbles it up right away." in 2 reviews
  • "Pedigree chicken and rice dinner, among other variations of this awesome canned dog food is the first and only dog food I could get my picky teacup Chihuahua to eat!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this wet food when I'm having to mix wet and dry for dispensing medicines to my dogs." in 2 reviews
  • "Chief absolutely loves it!" in 1 review
  • "They go crazy when they see the can!" in 1 review
Xuan C.
Pet Lover Expert
Ollie our rescue pup loves these! I got them for free so we gave it a try. We mixed half a can in with his dry food and he licked his bowl clean. He loves it so much he asked for more. It's always affordable and we never pay more than $1 for a can. I'm so glad that there are so many different varieties of it.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
We bought a bunch of Pedigree canned dog food for our dog after having some teeth pulled. He was able to eat the soft wet food. It upset his stomach and we thought it was because it was new, but it didn't get better. I thought he would get used to it! He loved the food and ate it up fast but we couldn't continue using it because of his stomach issues. We also tried to mix with some dry but no go. Good tasting food and good for him, he just couldn't tolerate the wet food.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
Pedigree chicken and rice dinner, among other variations of this awesome canned dog food is the first and only dog food I could get my picky teacup Chihuahua to eat! He was previously eating "people food" and I realized it wasn't healthy nor the best thing for him even if it made him happy. Pedigree canned dog food was a life saver, he wouldn't eat any other type of dog food I tried giving him. This dog food also contains NO corn or other common fillers that have no nutritional value, that's a big plus!
Lindsey S.
Moncks Corner , SC
My dog loves this. I originally started with beef but quickly found out that he is extremely allergic to it. Strictly non beef now. I mix this wet food with dry purina one lamb and rice. Chief absolutely loves it! Even the lamb and vegetables can is a winner.
Samantha w.
New Ellenton, SC
My boyfriend and I fed our dog(lab mix) pedigree and it gave him bad diarrhea. He never got over it after a few months so we switched him to a better diet. Pedigree has a lot of by products.
Charlotte H.
I use this wet food when I'm having to mix wet and dry for dispensing medicines to my dogs. They never notice the medicine and they think they are getting a real treat.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use it to mix with dry food, and my dog seems to really enjoy it. been purchasing this brand ever since he was just a puppy.
Allie E.
Visalia, CA
My dogs go nuts over this tasty treat. They gobble it all up in seconds. They don't have any problem eating and digesting it.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
One of dog's favorites! He loves the rice and of course the chicken. Thanks so much! Will continue to use this product.
Becky H.
Bristol, VT
My pug loves this! we mix it in with his dry food so he can have a better variety of his dietary needs.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
My dog is diabetic, is this sugar free?