Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Dinner Traditional Ground uploaded by Allison O.Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Dinner Traditional Ground uploaded by Samantha M.Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Dinner Traditional Ground uploaded by Mikayla S.

BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree Traditional Ground Dinner Canned Food for Dogs is a combination of meaty chunks and finely ground ingredients all packed in a nutritious gravy. Nutritionally complete and balanced food for growth and maintenance of dogs, with the great taste your dogs will really enjoy. Soy free. Available in a wide variety of flavors. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 13.2 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Sufficient Water For Processing, Poultry By-Products, Brewers Rice, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Carrageenan, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vegetable Oil, Dried Yam, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor Blend, Bay Leaves, Vitamins (Vitamin E, A & D3 Supplements, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate {VitaminB1}, Biotin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 78.0%

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
If you are like me and feed your dog food from the house, you know it’s hard to get them to eat dry dog food. So I would get a bag of dry pedigree dog food and mix 1/3 of the can food with it to give it a better taste and for it to be more appealing to my dog. Worked great every time. Nutrition and condiments are ok in this brand.
Tina L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seem to love eating these. However, I want to find a better alternative for my dogs. They are affordable and can be purchased at a lot of grocery stores.
Mikayla S.
Lynn, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have picky dogs and my yorkie bells lovessss this food. She eats it every day and it’s very cheap, you can get cans at Walmart or your local grocery story for about 90¢. I definitely recommend this food I’ve had my dogs on it since they were puppies
Lyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When it comes to wet dog food this is the brand that I pretty much purchase most of the time. It met my dogs expectations cause he ate all of it. Packaging is okay, I didn’t notice if they updated or not.
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this ground dog food. My dog hates chunky food so when I found this I knew he would love it. A 12 pack for about 8 dollars is great In my book. He loves to mix it with dry food too. Keeps my puppy full and happy!
Hannah R.
Cedarville
This is doggo's favorite treat! My golden retriever loves this stuff, though I usually give her half a can at a time. Keeps well in the fridge, and definitely is her favorite thing.
Doris W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food my dog likes . We mix it with his dry food. I would recommend this for anyone. Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Dinner Traditional Ground
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
My dog Absolutely loves his chicken, especially this! It’s one of the only ones that my dog actually gets excited for anymore! I love this stuff and so does my puppy!
Brianna D.
Athol, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the canned food I give my dog he loves it and doesn't drink which I have a lot of problems with dog food having overly strong odor. This good isn't too bad