Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Choice Cuts in Gravy Dog Food uploaded by Stacy A.

BY PEDIGREE #50 in Dog Food

With chicken & rice.
Choice Cuts® in gravy.
Pedigree®.
Food for dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat.

• Will this give my dog the runs since it's not hard solid ...1 Answers
  • My dog doesn’t like eating plain kibble. What is somethin...2 Answers
  • HOW MANY PEDIGREE CANS COME IN A BIG PACK?2 Answers
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog Marley loves canned dog food whenever she gets it I like to mix it with a little bit of dry dog food so that way it last longer and it doesn't mess her stomach up cuz sometimes when you give a dog can. They get sick or have diarrhea so you have to watch out for that however they love this dog food just don't give a whole bunch of one time
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Definitely a choice selection with the best nutrition and taste I’m sure by the way my dog never leaves a drop on his plate.!i always give him this for dinner and I am a strong believer that your dog needs to eat good and we do this product always provides the best.
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this canned food! I usually purchase at my local Walgreens! They always have them on special! It has the easy can open which is super useful because I used to hate using the can opener for their dog food and my food!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two fur-babies love eating canned dog food.  I only feed it to them on occasion though because I noticed they were both putting on a lot of extra weight when they were eating it for their supper.  Now, I feed them dry dog food in the morning and at night, and they only get canned food about once a week for their "cheat meal."  They always gobble it down!
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like given those to my husky because I hope to eat more food it’s like a little filler because I do about 3/4 of wet food and the rest of the bull dry food and she eats the whole thing in one day It doesn’t make her sick and it doesn’t really upset her ballet as much as I thought it was going to because she has a really sensitive stomach so I do recommend this
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Winner. Kane loves the stuff. Dinner time is special for pups too . Lol. We give him some wet food as a treat now and then. He digs right in and doesn’t leave a crumbs behind. Lol. 10/10 for this Pedigree! Thanks!
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs only eat wet food when I have to give them medicine. My dogs really enjoy this food and my oldest dog is a very picky eater and has a sensitive stomach, I did not have any problems with this food. I would recommend this to other dog owners. I usually purchase this product from Walmart or Aldi for about 80 cents per can.
Ashley G.
The smell drives my dog crazy. The price is affordable. My dog is size small and he only eat half of it. I bought them at Walmart. My dog really enjoys it every bite of it. I recommend it to others dog owners.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'd prefer not to feed wet food to inside pups unless it's for a treat. But I had an (outside) German Shepherd who was close to passing and wouldn't eat. So I'd mix this wet food with her hard food and it would encourage her to eat. It really helped in those last days. Definitely recommend.
rebecca p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
HOW MANY PEDIGREE CANS COME IN A BIG PACK?
Emily H.
My dog doesn’t like eating plain kibble. What is something healthy I can put in his bowl to encourage him to eat? He really likes pedigree wet food but it makes his stomach upset.Pedigree® Chicken and Rice Choice Cuts in Gravy Dog Food
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Will this give my dog the runs since it's not hard solid food??