Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPedigree
PEDIGREE Can CHOICE CUTS IN GRAVY Country Stew, Chicken & Rice 24 ct

PEDIGREE® Can CHOICE CUTS™ IN GRAVY Country Stew, Chicken & Rice 24 ct

Your dog’s mealtime is the most exciting part of their day… and when you add PEDIGREE High Protein Canned Wet Dog Food to their bowl, you can make it even better. Perfectly cut pieces with real chicken and turkey or beef and lamb in a delicious gravy with ingredients they can’t resist, to help provide the energy they need to play. Want to mix it up? Add PEDIGREE High Protein Soft Dog Food to their favorite kibble, or use as a topper for the ultimate mealtime experience. Dogs bring out the good in us. PEDIGREE brings out the good in them. Feed the good.
Start your review of PEDIGREE® Can CHOICE CUTS™ IN GRAVY Country Stew, Chicken & Rice 24 ct!
Asia R.
Gulfport
My dog loves this gravy cut stew although it doesn't really smell like stew when it comes out the can but he loves it and eats it all up quickly. I can guarantee he like it
Ahtziri M.
Newburgh, NY
My dogs love it i usually mix it with their food they are cheap i dont think they are that expesinve i buy mine at walmart and my dogs enjoy it whenni mix it with their dry food and i would reccomend
Simky G.
New City, NY
I used to buy this for my golden retriever adult dog. I mixed it with dry food and used to give it to him in the morning. He really liked it and enjoyed the taste. Be careful because it can be fattening if the portions aren't accurate. I do recommend it.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I will rate this product a 5 stars. The reason being is that it is a good quality brand. Unfortunately, I no longer buy this flavor because my puppy hates chicken. But I do buy a different flavor of the same brand for her.
Jane N.
Arlington
My dog is a very picky so when I saw that she was eating the pedigree dog food I was very surprised. My dog really loved it!
Aydin A.
Miami
PEDIGREE® Can CHOICE CUTS™ IN GRAVY Country Stew, Chicken & Rice 24 ct uploaded by Aydin A.
It is easy to serve since it comes in cuts in gravy rather than pate, my dog likes it but i know it is not the healthiest alternative out there. It is extremely well priced though and gets sold at every deli in NYC so it is convenient.
Briana N.
Los Fresnos, TX
My dogs love this product , its a very great price and very great quality ! Actually been eating it for years and they’re are perfectly healthy. It fills them up so good .
Michelle M.
Victoria, VA
My dogs absolutely love this. They normally eat dry dog food but when they're not feeling well amd need medication I use this as a fool proof tool. LoL
Stephanie G.
Fancy Farm, KY
The dogs get this wet food for a treat on Fridays just like the cat does with the cat wet food. The dogs love this they love the gravy country stew it’s one of there favorites to have on Fridays. It’s is a great food so if you are looking for a wet dog food this is a good one to get them.
Cati D.
Quitman, TX
Our little dog and big dog both loveeee these we mix it with their hard food so it just gives it more flavor and makes it easier to eat on our little dogs teeth cause she’s kind of old haha but I would most definitely 10000% recommend gettin this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana J.
Ica, Ica
il y a un an
Avicii il y a un an
Yes it does I'd reccomend it my dogs love it