BY PEDIGREE #56 in Dog Treats

Give your dog a tasty snack that has an added benefit with these PEDIGREE BREATHBUSTER Treats for Dogs, which are specially formulated to help freshen your canine companion's breath. The crunchy texture of the treats helps clean your pup's teeth. Features: Treats help freshen breath; crunchy texture helps clean teeth Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Biscuits Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Fresh Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 22.9 oz. Directions: Feed small/medium adult dogs up to 3 biscuits daily. For large adult dogs, feed up to 5 biscuits daily. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oat Groats, Corn Grits, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Animal Fat (Preserved With BHA/BHT), Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative) and Parsley Powder Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0%

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my two older dogs because their teeth aren't so good any more, and these are a bit softer than the biscuits they used to get. They break really easily if I just squeeze them, so I know they must be easy for them to chew. They really enjoy them too, so they must be tasty as well!
Bri B.
Albany, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We usually break these treats in half so that one treat covers both of our dogs. They get so excited for these! They run to the kitchen whenever they hear someone ruffling through the treats. I'd recommend it for any good boy or girl.
Brandy W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Truly helps with my dogs breath.everyone knows the struggle with stinky dog breath but this these they are moderately priced and work tremendous wonders. I’m so glad something works finally for my dog. Thank god
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These help my dogs breath stay fresh. I like that they are crunchy and good for her teeth and gums, plus I know her breath will improve. She isn't crazy about these treats compared to other moist treats but she will definitely eat them!
Nikee •.
These treats are great if your dog doesn't appreciate weekly brushing. Keep their breath fresh so you can appreciate their love more! But really, my dog loves these and i love that his teeth are being kept healthy!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these. I give them a few everyday and their breath smells so much better for a few hours. Unwound suggest youbstill brush their teeth tho for a more effective brush!
Danielle B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have been great for my pup and his breath. He has horrible smelling breath and these seem to help. He hates his teeth brushed so these are it easy. Plus he seems to love the flavors.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They are affordable. I just wish they kept my dog's breath cleaner for a little bit. As long as she likes them, I'm happy. She hasn't complained to me about it yet.
Satilya M.
Enterprise, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yeaaa I have to put these high high high uo because my dog will climb to get them I never thought it would happen but it did he climbed the selves to get them down.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I thought these were a great, cheaper alternative to the expensive brand to Greenies but my dog didn't eat them. She sniffed them and walked away. I threw away a whole bag because she didn't like them. I purchased at a local pet store on sale. But I think I will just stay with greenies. They are a relatively good price so if your dog will eat them, it might be worth it!
Nichole E.
Sunrise, FL
How good is this for there teeth
Mandy L.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has stinky breath! Does this actually help or prevent stinky breath?
Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
How well does this product work?
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How are these? I usually buy my pups denta stix
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
Do anybody know any place that gives free small bags of pedigree away or large bag long as its free