BY PEDIGREE

Pedigree® Beef & Rice Choice Cuts® in Gravy Food for Dogs.
Optimal levels of oil and minerals.
To nourish skin & coat.

• As anyone mixed with other dry food for success?2 Answers
Pedigree® Beef & Rice Choice Cuts in Gravy Dog Food
  • "Probably not the best nutrition, but my dog loves it, i give her 1/4 can with 1 cup of her blue buffalo dry." in 1 review
Lindsey R.
Jacksonville, FL
Bentley loves this stuff! Whenever he's being a picky little boy I put about half of a can of this on his dry food and he chows down. I wouldn't recommend using wet food only and all the time because I've heard some can be really fattening for your pup but just ask your vet what's best. Overall it's definitely a nice treat and nice way to mix things up for my dog.
Miranda G.
South Paris, ME
My dog has to take medication once in the morning and once at night. She's become smart enough to cheek the pill and spit it out, and it's hard to force it down her throat. I've been giving her half a can in the morning and at night with the pill hidden inside and she eats it all with no fuss! It's the only thing that works!
Veronica S.
Lynwood, CA
We've used these when we've had to give our fur babies medicine in the past. They have no idea the medicine is there. All dogs seem to love the taste of these, I just wouldn't feed it to my dogs all the time since its high in calories..
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
This is so incredibly high in fat and byproducts. I wouldn't recommend it. Low nutrient/high fat products like this increase a dogs risk of diabetes and liver dysfunction (just like people)
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
We recently started adding this canned food to my dogs over weight management food. HE LOVES IT! He loves the chicken and beef chunks more than the shredded meat canned food.
Sarah M.
Marina, CA
This gave my dog the runs for 3 days, and it totally stinks - almost made me throw up just when I opened it up. I know it's not supposed to be tasty to us, but really...
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
My dog cannot stand this stuff. It ususally sits in his bowl for at least a day or so before he attempts to eat it. I am not sure if it is the smell.
nichole f.
Fall River, MA
Probably not the best nutrition, but my dog loves it, i give her 1/4 can with 1 cup of her blue buffalo dry. I feel like dry is not enough.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My german shepherd dog Vi loves Pedigree. We use half a can with her dry food and she eats it every meal. She really likes the choice cuts.
Chelsea U.
My four dogs absolutely love this canned food made by Pedigree!!! They are both inexpensive and an easy treat to give to dogs!
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
As anyone mixed with other dry food for success?