Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Steak & Vegetable Flavor Dog Food uploaded by Rachel G.

BY PEDIGREE

Give your dog the taste of succulent steak accented with hearty vegetables in PEDIGREE Adult Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak and Vegetable Flavor Dog Food. Prepared with whole grains for healthy digestion, plus real meat protein, our steak-flavored dry dog food is designed to keep your adult dog feeling their best. This PEDIGREE Dry Dog Food is also formulated with essential nutrients and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. Now with no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, and no added sugar. Best of all, our tasty kibble for dogs features a unique crunchy texture to help clean your dog's teeth with every bite. So whether you're looking for a nutritious formula to promote health and vitality or you simply want to give your companion a great-tasting meal, PEDIGREE Adult Dry Dog food is a delicious way to care for your adult dog.

• Complete and balanced nutrition provides optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid to nourish skin, and help keep your dogs coat shiny and healthy
  • PEDIGREE Food for Dogs features a delicious grilled steak flavor that provides antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help maintain a healthy lifestyle
  •  This adult dog food features whole grains and a special fiber blend to support healthy digestion

Indications:

Animal Health Concern: Skin & Coat Care;Digestive Care;Energy & Vitality Support

Ingredients: GROUND WHOLE GRAIN CORN, POULTRY BY-PRODUCT MEAL (SOURCE OF GLUCOSAMINE and CHONDROITIN SULFATE), CORN GLUTEN MEAL, ANIMAL FAT (SOURCE OF OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS [PRESERVED WITH BHA/CITRIC ACID]), MEAT AND BONE MEAL (SOURCE OF CALCIUM), SOYBEAN MEAL, GROUND WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, NATURAL FLAVOR, BREWERS RICE, CHICKEN BY-PRODUCT MEAL, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, NATURAL GRILLED STEAK FLAVOR, DRIED PEAS, ZINC SULFATE, DL-METHIONINE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN [VITAMIN B3], BIOTIN, L-TRYPTOPHAN, BHA and CITRIC ACID (A PRESERVATIVE), DRIED CARROTS, BLUE 2, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, d-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE [SOURCE OF VITAMIN B5], RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT [VITAMIN B2], RED 40, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE [VITAMIN B6], COPPER SULFATE, SODIUM SELENITE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID.

Buy on Target*
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I get a big bag at Walmart for $20 and my youngest lab loves this kind more than any other dog food. The oldest dog, who is a hound is now 16 years old and she has never liked to eat hard food but she actually finishes a bowl of this everyday! I absolutely will keep buying this. The only down fall is some of the ingredients but it is better than most brands.
Ashley U.
Pasadena
This nutrient stick for dogs are great. They give a great flavor to them. They are very affordable and great for your pets. I recommend this to very pet owner. It holds great quality. It's a great product
Rachel G.
Georgetown, KY
My dogs Max who is a Austrian Shepherd/ Lab mix and Lily who is a Boxer loves Pedigree Small Dog Complete, they love it so much they can't get enough of it!
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
My family and I have purchased this brand ever since I can remember and we haven't had any problems with it. Our dogs seem to like it including the snacks ❤
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this dog food I feel like it is a little big for our little dog so I like to get her the little dog food but she loves this one
Yolanda R.
This nutrient stick for dogs are great. They give a great flavir to them. They are very good for all dogs, great for your per!!

I recommend this to the pets

It's a great product!

Pedigree Complete Nutritiom Steak and Vegetable Flavor Small Dig Dog Food 11 👏🏻👏🏻
Natasha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is what my babies love to eat. They love t is food so I keep it. Available almost anywhere and not bad for their health
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
My lil puppers love this food! I've been using it for the past year now and they refuse to eat anything else.
Kim Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very reasonably priced. Our dogs love the flavor. We have a big and little dog. It’s great for both!
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Great food. Have been buying this for years now and I still purchase. I buy it for my lab