Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Jeanette H.Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Ashley H.

BY PEDIGREE

Give your dog the taste of lamb accented with hearty vegetables in PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice and Vegetable Flavor Dog Food. Prepared with whole grains for healthy digestion, plus real meat protein, our lamb-flavored dry dog food is designed to keep your adult dog feeling their best. This PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food also is formulated with essential nutrients and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. Best of all, our tasty kibble for dogs features a unique crunchy texture to help clean your dog's teeth with every bite. So whether you're looking for a nutritious formula to promote health and vitality, or you simply want to give your companion a great-tasting meal, PEDIGREE Adult Dry Dog food is a delicious way to care for your adult dog.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3401 Kcal Me/Kg
318 Kcal Me/Cup

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lamb Meat And Bone Meal, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Natural Roasted Lamb Flavor, Dried Peas, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog thinks this food is great. He scarfs it down when it's given to him. Great price point. I have a Boston terrier dog and he is a hyper little guy. This seems to calm him down/ lol it's a great buy!
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
This is a good brand for my pups. But they are little dogs so the pieces can sometimes be too big. Even my bigger dog doesn't like how big the pieces are so we end up having to go back to bite sizes just so they will eat.
Taylor C.
Easley, SC
My dog loves this food! He gobbles it up faster than I can put it into his bowl! It’s got pure ingredients and it doesn’t smell awful like some brands do.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Purchased at: Walmart
Not necessarily the best dog food out there but definitely one of the best priced, specially when you have multiple dogs that go thru the 50 lb bag in days
Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great dog food. My yorkie goes nuts over dinner time. It’s at a great price point as well and I can find it in many of the stores I shop in.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Gave this to many dogs throughout the last couple of year and they loved it. You can purchase it at a local Walmart or pet sense should have them!
Kaitlyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our go to dog food for our 3 loveable dogs. The price is just right and I feel like my dogs are getting the nutrition they need.
Blanca A.
Melbourne
The go to choice food we buy for our dogs. Most times we buy the 50lbs bag, but when funds are low this is the size we buy. Dogs love it.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pedigree lives up to their name. With every product they come out with! Their dog food has everything to keep my dogs healthy & happy!
Liliana G.
My dog loves this food so much! I know some dog foods make them poop a bit funny but this one has done the job pretty good so far!