Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Jeanette H.Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice & Vegetable Flavor uploaded by Ashley H.

BY PEDIGREE

Give your dog the taste of lamb accented with hearty vegetables in PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Lamb, Rice and Vegetable Flavor Dog Food. Prepared with whole grains for healthy digestion, plus real meat protein, our lamb-flavored dry dog food is designed to keep your adult dog feeling their best. This PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food also is formulated with essential nutrients and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. Best of all, our tasty kibble for dogs features a unique crunchy texture to help clean your dog's teeth with every bite. So whether you're looking for a nutritious formula to promote health and vitality, or you simply want to give your companion a great-tasting meal, PEDIGREE Adult Dry Dog food is a delicious way to care for your adult dog.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3401 Kcal Me/Kg
318 Kcal Me/Cup

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lamb Meat And Bone Meal, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Natural Roasted Lamb Flavor, Dried Peas, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

Hannah T.
My dog loves this, we've had trouble with him eating other brands but he doesn't have any trouble with Pedigree, he loves all the flavors! He's healthy & happy & loved to eat. Highly recommend everyone try this dog food
Eden H.
Currituck, NC
We’ve used this for our dogs and they were pretty pleased. Just not their favorite, it seems. We have a boxador and a black lab. We purchased it from our pets mart. I would recommend it to other pet owners though.
Mayra A.
Modesto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is really good I've tried other dog food and it makes my dog really gassy the whole house smells like fart but with this one he doesn't have all that gas and doesn't smell. I noticed other brands also make him go to the bathroom a lot more a little too often and with this dog food he's fine he's not going that often. He also put on some weight some good healthy weight he looks good lazy doesn't just want to sleep all day compared to other food it just makes him very sluggish.
Tiffany O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Though this not one of my favorite brands to buy for my fur babies they don't seem to have any complaints. We go through the largest sized bag about every 2 weeks so it's very affordable compared to some of the other brands out there
Alexandra J.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried all the fancy and expensive dog food brands on my both my Heeler and Belgian Malinois.. pedigrees adult formula has suprisingly proven to be the best for them both digestively.
Amy N.
Powhatan
I have found these kinds of food to be very low nutritional quality....They are made with by-products.. ALWAYS CHECK THE HIDDEN INGREDIENTS OF WHAT YOUR BABIES ARE EATING!!!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All I use for my furbabies is pedigree love that it gives them what they need for nutrition and cost is not out of this world pedigree has my trust and my babies trust 💕
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggies love their food! Switched to Pedigree because it's so affordable at Costco in a HUGE bag. And it agrees with both of my dogs stomach. keeps them happy and regular. Whenever they hear me dip the scoop into the bag, they come running! This food has kept my dog from being overweight and doesn't cause dry skin like others have for my pitbull. Yay for pedigree!
Emily 💋.
Abington
This was our go to dog food for a long time. Our dog enjoyed it and would only occasionally get bored with it (he gets bored with his food very often) We the only reason we stopped with this food was he was starting to gain weight and we switched him to a weight management food.
Courtney R.
Used to feed this to an old dog I used to have. He loved it and it was easy for him to digest. I love this brand and every other flavors it provides. I highly recommend for a dog owner that has an elder dog and can't eat hard, solid foods.