Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Flavor Dog Food

BY PEDIGREE #7 in Dog Food

PEDIGREE® Adult Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Dry Dog Food is formulated to give dogs all of the energy and nourishment they need to continue living life to the fullest. This chicken-flavor dog food is packed with B vitamins, zinc and omega-6 fatty acid to help keep adult dogs looking their best. PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food also contains leading levels of the antioxidant, vitamin E, to help keep adult dogs' immune systems strong. Plus, this balanced dog food features our special fiber blend, which helps promote healthy digestion, to keep yard patrol in control. Feed your dog this oral care kibble to help keep teeth clean and give them a great taste.

Calorie Content (Calculated):
3429 Kcal Me/ Kg
316 Kcal Me/ Cup

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (Source Of Calcium), Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Source Of Omega 6 [Preserved With Bha & Citric Acid]), Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Rice, Choline Chloride, Dried Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Biotin, Dried Carrots, L-Tryptophan, Bha & Citric Acid (A Preservative), Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Source Of Vitamin B5], Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid

• This is the dog food I have been feeding my 56 pound pit bull and...2 Answers
  • How do people make dog food for animals that tastes so good to th...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
Oxford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had the hardest time with our border collie mix’s food routine. She would either eat too fast, not eat at all, or be sick after eating. When we saw the commercial on tv saying to look for the blue ribbon, we finally gave in. Since we’ve used this food our baby has been eating slow and regularly. She gets excited to eat and stays full longer! Her bowl movements have been more regular and healthy! I have recommended this food to many friends who have had the same experience! Every dog is different and has different needs, but both my dogs eat pedigree!
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Saint Danes, Cooper and Riley love Pedigree and this is a flavor they love. They are huge dogs with huge appetites and this brand is affordable considering its benefits. I do give them Pedigree canned dog food along with this dry Pedigree and their coat shines and feels so soft. They haven't had a single health issue since I got them from a rescue group and its a brand I fed my previous dog, also a Saint Dane named Buddy. Buddy lived for 13 years and for a big breed dog, that is really impressive since their life expectancy averages about 8 human years. I recommend this for dogs since I've had such great companionship and such healthy dogs. I miss Buddy and think of him every time I reach for Pedigree to feed my current 2 big dogs. Its a staple in my home and always will be.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give my dog Pedigree dog food every day. He used to get Iams's but Pedigree was cheaper and seemed to give him a healthier body and happier personality.
He was constantly itching when I gave him Iams, so when I switched to Pedigree, I had hoped it would help. Not only did his coat grow thicker and more shiny, but he also was more active, more playful, and less hungry throughout the day.
Pedigree gave him more energy and he was more excited to be fed his breakfast and dinner.
Jessica M.
Oneonta, AL
This is another great dog food provided by a great company! It gives our sweet chocolate lab the fullness and nutrition he needs every day and he loves it, which is a major plus since he can be rather picky with his food. We trust Pedigree and we love how reasonably priced it is where we purchase it at our local Walmart. Would highly recommend to any dog owner!
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
My dogs loved it, and I loved the bonus treats that came with it. It was only a few dollars more than the cheapest 50 pound bag of dog food at Wal-Mart and it's pretty decent. My only concerns have always been from what I've heard about the company and how it is possible for plastic parts to be in the food.. But I still dont know for sure
Kelly W.
Nashville, TN
Love this food. My dog really enjoys it over other brands. I like to mix it up between the beef and chicken. It never gets old to him. It’s reasonably priced which is honestly the first reason i wanted to try it. Also seems to have better ingredients than other brands out there.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I had a dog, this is the main type of food I bought her. At the time, I was living on a tight budget, but I was concerned about my dogs health, so I compared the ingredients of all the affordable dog foods, and Purina seemed to be the best in quality ingredients without a high price tag.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
We buy our dogs pedigree every time. They lack on variety of meats but our dogs tear it up! Easy pull tab to open bag, packaging is durable and the price is very affordable. I'd recommend over many other brands. Love the size variations, we always leave with a 50lb bag.
Anna S.
Fort Worth
I just like how my dog Kane just loves his pedigree he is so fat and stalky it leaves his fur so nice and soft he is very healthy and I just love all the ingredients it carries I will recommend to anyone who loves their loves one and not just see their pets as any other dog
Tiffany W.
Bluffton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves this food. I like when I get a bag that reseals so it stays fresh when we get a bigger bag. The price isn’t bad either. It meets my expectations because she eats her whole bowl. We normally buy her food at Walmart. I would recommend this!
Payden H.
Mineral Wells, WV
How do people make dog food for animals that tastes so good to them? Like my dog loves it! How do they know what's best for the dogs?
Kylea P.
This is the dog food I have been feeding my 56 pound pit bull and she seems to like it. Is this a healthy dog food to feed her? Some people have told me that it's not a good brand to feed my dog.