BY PEDIGREE

Feed the good™Dogs bring out the good in us.™ Pedigree brings out the good in them.™ Can dogs help us to become better people? Pedigree® brand believes they can. Dogs give us unconditional love without judgment, teach us to be more compassionate, and remind us to live every day to the fullest. For all the goodness that dogs share with us, we all want to do what's best for them. The Pedigree® line of nutritionally balanced food helps ensure your dog can live at his happiest and healthiest. For your most loyal friend, it's nice to know there's one sure way to return the favor.

Rebecca L.
Simsboro, LA
We have a German Shepherd / Catahula mix and a PitBull/Bull Mastiff mix and they absolutely love this. They are both rescues and had lots of trouble putting on weight and this did the trick! Highly recommend
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
My dogs also love this food. They had pedigree puppy food so I decided to stay with pedigree for the adult food. I have 2 labs. One is 1.5 and the other is only 8 months old. They don't make puppy food in a bigger bag so I had to switch to the adult and start getting the 50 pound bag. It's a good price compared to other brands. I believe this is 22. I saw some brands are 45 for a 10 pound bag.
stephanie o.
Los Angeles, CA
My fur babies love this ,i been giving them pedigree for olmost 3years ,i used to give them another kind but they didnt seem to like it.so i switched to this kind of food and so far they love it.
Barry B.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Pedigree Adult dog food is the only food my dog has eaten that hasn't resulted in an upset stomach. My 90 lb dog loves this food over any other brand I've given him. The size of the kibble is good for my dog, but could be a little large for others. I definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette
One of our dogs has been on sensitive stomach specific food for years now. We were always scared to switch due to this concern, however after seeing her not have a reaction to the Pedigree food (she got into the other dogs bowl), we were pleasantly surprised she had no issues with it and were able to get both fur babies on the same diet!
Cory H.
Dale, TX
My dogs loved this food. The texture is good, it’s not very oily, which is good, and it doesn’t upset her stomach. The kibble are a good size for a large or small dog, and it doesn’t have a string nasty smell to it. It is priced good too!
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
My dogs love this dog food. We have tried several other kinds in the past which left them either constipated or pooping non stop. This food doesn't do either. It leaves them balanced and energized. They would give it 5 stars too!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My grandmother and mother has bought this for their older dog who is part chow and retriever mix. He's very difficult to please but seems to love this with a select few of others. Would definitely recommend
member-15fd2
My dog is allergic to chicken, so this steak and vegetable flavor is perfect for him. He loves it. He always eats everything in the bowl when I feed him. He has not had anymore allergic reactions. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart store. If you have a pet with a chicken allergy, you should try this dog food.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this dry dogfood. He doesn't really care for anything else. I like it because of the complete nutrition and they always have bonus size bags, you get so much more for your money.

Walmart