BY PEDIGREE #7 in Dog Food

Show your canine how much you love and appreciate him or her with this tasty and nutritious food. The food is formulated to promote skin, coat, immunity, digestion and oral health. Return the care and affection you receive from your 4-legged friend by feeding him or her Pedigree Adult Nutrition Dog Food. Made with delicious and healthy ingredients, the food provides a tasty meal and is formulated to help maintain good skin, coat, immunity, digestion and oral health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care, Digestive Care, Skin & Coat, Immune System Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Ground Whole Corn, Meat and Bone Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA/Citric Acid), Soybean Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Brewers Rice, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Oil ([Source of Linoleic Acid] Preserved with BHA/BHT), Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Niacin, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin D3 Supplement) Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate), Added FD & C Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I have fed my dogs this for the last few years because my fiancé passed away and left me with our 2 German shepherds and golden retriever and well I’m young and broke and wasn’t prepared to feed 3 extra mouths every day on my own. The steak formula makes them sick. The chicken one was usually safe until recently I don’t know if my Walmart got a bad batch or what but all of my dogs were sick with diarrhea. One of my German shepherds developed a severe allergic reaction to something and lost hair and was raw. The vet recommended a diet change so I switched him to blue briefly which didn’t help much then I found Fromms dog food and he does really well on it. I still buy this unfortunately to feed my other two dogs who are 8 and 9 years old and healthy but the amount of fillers in it are obvious to me after feeling the weight/ density of the Fromms formula.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food 50 lb. Bag
My 4.5 yr old mutt is really picky, but she loves Pedigree's chicken flavor. She does not hesitate to eat this food as compared to other (expensive) brands that I have bought. The big bag lasts a few months (and she's fed at least 2x or more a day using a pedigree food scooper). The price is fair and coupons/sales are sometimes happening too. I will definitely continue to buy this food for her, which I generally pick up at Target.
Victoria k.
memphis
Review for: Adult Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food 30 lb
Me and my dog both loves this dog food she loves the flavor and I love that she getting the nutrients she needs.I bought the dog food at Kroger. My dog is a boxer,chow mix and is a medium size dog. The pros of this d oh food is that it helps she maintain a healthy weight. It takes care of dental health and heart as she gets older and it makes her fur nice healthy and shiny. The cons I have a little pricey. And yes, I will definitely buy this dog food again when I catch it on sell.
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
Review for: Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food 50 lb. Bag
We have fed our dogs Pedigree since we adopted them and I was happy to see this large bag available at Amazon. It is so much more convenient to by the large size and not have to buy the smaller bags at the store every 2 weeks. We close the bag tightly with a clip and keep the bag in a sealed container and the dog food has stayed fresh.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
All my dogs do well on this food. After they grew out of puppy food this is what we switched them to. They all love it and its gentle on their stomachs. I will keep buying this unless my dogs need specific diets later.
Ammy C.
Review for: Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food 50 lb. Bag
My dog (blue heeler/pit bull mix) is not a picky eater he will eat anything but he really likes pedigree foods, I gave him other food brands and it’s not the same when it comes to his coat. You can tell other brand of foods are different because his coat of hair changes really quickly over time. So I believe that it is healthier for him.
Sara G.
Pet Lover Expert
We have fed our three dogs (chiterrier, Rhodesian Ridgeback, and English Bulldog) this dog food forever! We once fed them Beneful, thinking that it would be a better brand, but our Bulldog started losing patches of hair on his back!! We were terrified so we switched their food back to Pedigree and they’ve been just fine ever since.
Rhiannon H.
Pretty good dog food for my older dogs. Only problem I have with it is that sometimes after awhile it tends to get stale. My dogs still eat it just takes them a little bit longer to consume. I purshased this at walmart. I might be trying something new in the future.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dogs favorite food. It’s the only that she eats without any hassle (she can be picky) so for that I really like this food but it’s not the best out there. The first ingredient is a by product which I don’t like but I tried to buy the good organic brands and my dog didn’t like them.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I’m not sure how it taste because I am not a dog. My dogs eat it. But then again, they eat anything. I have 4 dogs, 2 of them get really bad gas. I don’t know if it’s the dog food or their own body. I hope it isn’t the dog food. I may need to switch it up to figure it out. Lol.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
Does the knock off brand of Pedigree make anyone else's dog sick?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone else had issues with product freshness?
Esther S.
Is this ok to feed a small dog under 10 lbs and a dog that is about 50 lbs , or should I buy two different types?
Jeanie G.
Have they added more fat to this dog food?
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I have always used Purina Pro Plan for my Golden. His coat and skin are beautiful. I'm curious if anyone has luck with pedigree, it's significantly less expensive than Purina. I don't want to sacrifice quality. Thanks for you help!