BY PEDIGREE

100% complete & balanced for health and vitality. see more...

• This is the dog food I have been feeding my 56 pound pit bull and...2 Answers
  • How do people make dog food for animals that tastes so good to th...5 Answers
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Saint Danes, Cooper and Riley love Pedigree and this is a flavor they love. They are huge dogs with huge appetites and this brand is affordable considering its benefits. I do give them Pedigree canned dog food along with this dry Pedigree and their coat shines and feels so soft. They haven't had a single health issue since I got them from a rescue group and its a brand I fed my previous dog, also a Saint Dane named Buddy. Buddy lived for 13 years and for a big breed dog, that is really impressive since their life expectancy averages about 8 human years. I recommend this for dogs since I've had such great companionship and such healthy dogs. I miss Buddy and think of him every time I reach for Pedigree to feed my current 2 big dogs. Its a staple in my home and always will be.
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
🚫🚫DO NOT FEED YOUR PETS KIBBLE🚫🚫I wish i could go on every pet product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their deadly, negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble/canned food/treats vs raw food diet and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake🐶🐱💔
Joshua W.
coalgate
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product deffently have good and bad sides my dog don't really like it and it is also kind of pricey I would not buy again but it is a really good dog food but my dogs don't like it so I switched to a new one that my dogs like and it has more protein so this is defiantly not the best dog food you can buy for your dogs but it is still dog food and that is all it really is just dog foods
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
My dogs loved it, and I loved the bonus treats that came with it. It was only a few dollars more than the cheapest 50 pound bag of dog food at Wal-Mart and it's pretty decent. My only concerns have always been from what I've heard about the company and how it is possible for plastic parts to be in the food.. But I still dont know for sure
Lindsay J.
My favorite!! Crowley (fur baby) can be pretty picky sometimes, he loves this food and it has put weight on him finally! He's an elkhound/german shepherd so I always expected him to be a bit bigger but I always have issues with him being skinny. After trying this food he is finally getting solid. And can't beat the price!!
Kelsie F.
Oak Harbor, WA
My dog is three and we have used this food since we got him as a puppy. Most dogs of his breed require special expensive diets and develop food allergies. I know most dog owners won't even consider feeding their dogs this food because they think it's garbage. But I have watched picky dog owners go through so many expensive dog foods that their dog just won't eat and I have been feeding my dog this food every day for three years with no problems, worries, complaints, or health issues.
Michaela C.
Our dogs seem to like it. There for a while we had our first dog on Dog Chow brand (big mistake, don’t buy it) and our second one. They were both throwing up or having the runny poops ALL the time. Couldn’t figure out why they were constantly doing this until we got a vets opinion. They pretty much told us it was more than likely due to their dog food. We switched to this brand and they stopped. Our Lab was also struggling with his weight & this helped him gain his weight back as well as keep it on. It’s also very affordable. The 50lb bags are $20 at Walmart, but are $20 for 55lb bag at Sams Club.
Kelly B.
Crocker
Pedigree® Adult Complete Nutrition Dog Food 33 lb. Bag I adopted my Lucy about 6 months ago when I got her she terribly under weight. But now with the help of pedigree dog food she a happy and healthy 12yr old dog that no-one thought was going to make it another month.
Breanna R.
Dogs love this food. They have never gotten sick from it. We have been using this brand since 2003 and haven’t changed. They have good puppy food and good adult and senior food. I would recommend to everyone.
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ivan came to us as a rescue from the pound. He was 7 years old when we adopted him, making him 12 year old at the time of this review. The only food that he can eat is Pedigree. He loves it and it keeps his tummy settled. All of the fancy foods give him terrible diarrhea and gas. He is still going strong in his old age and I definitely credit his stable diet of Pedigree!
Payden H.
Mineral Wells, WV
How do people make dog food for animals that tastes so good to them? Like my dog loves it! How do they know what's best for the dogs?
Kylea P.
This is the dog food I have been feeding my 56 pound pit bull and she seems to like it. Is this a healthy dog food to feed her? Some people have told me that it's not a good brand to feed my dog.