Pedigree Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables uploaded by Kimberly F.Pedigree Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables uploaded by Kimberly F.Pedigree Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY PEDIGREE #9 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Active nutrition With Chicken, Rice & Vegetables Food for Dogs.

New!

Added nutrients to keep your active dog on-the-go.

Protein rich for strong muscles.

Carbohydrates & B vitamins for energy.

Formulated for the 4 universal needs of all dogs.

Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat. see more...

Pedigree Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables
  • "I decided to make the change and spend a little more on a high quality dog food." in 1 review
Nicole W.
Ivins, UT
My dogs love this food! It's way better thanore expensive name brand types. 1-10 it gets a 10. Perfect for dogs. I bought this product at Walmart and will continue to buy it. Pros? Cheaper price, bigger bag. Cons, heavy. If you have a low budget and need something good for your dog. Try this out!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert
For my pitbull who is very, very active, this is an excellent food!  He seems to love it & I love the fact that this food nourishes his active personality to keep him going.  He's enjoying every single bite of it!  I'm definitely buying another bag this next shopping trip!
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I have fed Pedigree to my dogs for years! It is multi generational for my family as well. My mother and grandmother both feed their animals pedigree as well. All the dogs I’ve had have loved this dog food!
rebekah p.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert
Pedigree food is great for my multiple dog house. The price is great and the picky older gal loves the taste. I have an older larger sized lab/hound mix and a younger  medium sized terrier mix. I grab the huge bag at Sam's, we go through food quickly.
Christiana P.
garfield , NJ
Pet Lover Expert
my dog loves this food, he’s very picky tho so first he’ll eat the little meat sticks and then he’ll eat the rest😂 i’ve been feeding him this food since he was a puppy and he’s never gotten sick from it or had any problems with wanting to eat it.
shatoni B.
Pet Lover Expert
Just brought home a 3.5 # bag of this Pedigree food for my Dachshund. He loved it !!! Wasn't eating another brand and was losing weight. It only took a few second, yes, I said seconds, and my fur-lined friend was gobbling the food out of my hand! Thanks Pedigree. Hopefully this food for active seniors will always be stocked at my local grocery chain.
Louise J.
I’ve personally never tasted dog food, but I’m sure dogs love it! Whenever my dog, Maisy, is hungry, she’ll run up to the food bowl and completely devour the food. I can tell she really loves it and is in very good shape. It is very healthy and my dog definitely acts better when on this food.

I just wish it wasn’t too pricey, but other than that, I would definitely buy this product again. I have been recommending it to my fellow dog owners and they love it as well!
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
I only use Pedigree, I've used it for my dog since he was 3 weeks old. I rescued my German Shepherd when he was so little so I used milk and soft food until he was about 8 weeks and it's been pedigree ever since! He's now 4 and he has NEVER been sick, his fur coat looks amazing and shiny and he's a perfect weight. Every person I know that has a day I will always recommend this product! I have to buy a bag at least every 2 weeks, I have a big boy :)
Hailey B.
yum yum yum ! my doggy love this hard food ! it has a great value ! it’s not to pricy! it definitely met my expectations! my dog is a medium sized pup and she loveeess this ! i recommend this to many dog owners !
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Pet Lover Expert
The only good thing about this dog food is that it’s cheap and you can get it anywhere. Dogs don’t digest plant protein as well as they can animal proteins, and the first two ingredients in this dog food are corn and corn meal. It’s also carb heavy, so you’ll be scooping a lot of Fido’s poop. It’s also got brewers rice, which is just filler and more carbs that your dog doesn’t need.