BY PEDIGREE #62 in Dog Food

Pedigree® Active nutrition With Chicken, Rice & Vegetables Food for Dogs.

Added nutrients to keep your active dog on-the-go.

Protein rich for strong muscles.

Carbohydrates & B vitamins for energy.

Formulated for the 4 universal needs of all dogs.

Immunity, digestion, oral care, skin & coat.

Formulated for the 4 Universal Needs of All Dogs: Immunity; Digestion; Oral Care; Skin & Coat. Every Dog Deserves Leading Nutrition®. Adds moisture to help keep them hydrated. Adds variety to their diet without digestive issues. Helps keep them full and happy without adding calories. Superior taste combination.

Pedigree® Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables
  • "I decided to make the change and spend a little more on a high quality dog food." in 1 review
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For my pitbull who is very, very active, this is an excellent food!  He seems to love it & I love the fact that this food nourishes his active personality to keep him going.  He's enjoying every single bite of it!  I'm definitely buying another bag this next shopping trip!
Mikena S.
This is a nice dog food blend because it has a good source of protein for your dog, especially if your dog is an active dog. I like this blend because I try and take my dog on 2 walks a day so this way I know she is getting a good source of food after.
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give my dog Pedigree dog food every day. He used to get Iams's but Pedigree was cheaper and seemed to give him a healthier body and happier personality.
He was constantly itching when I gave him Iams, so when I switched to Pedigree, I had hoped it would help. Not only did his coat grow thicker and more shiny, but he also was more active, more playful, and less hungry throughout the day.
Pedigree gave him more energy and he was more excited to be fed his breakfast and dinner.
I recommend this food for your furbabies. Pairs great with  Pedigree® Chopped Ground Dinner Dog Food
✨Violeta H.
My dog loves to eat this everyday. He really enjoys this good and comes with so many mixtures combined. It’s not that pricey and comes in really big bags that last you for a very long time. I really recommend this brand for all dog owners
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this stuff for my pets, so nutritious and healthy for my fur babies. wouldn’t wanna have them eat anything else. Never pricey and always buys again at Walmart. big bags or smalls bags. For small- big dogs. Pedigree® Active Nutrition Dog Food Chicken, Rice & Vegetables
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just brought home a 3.5 # bag of this Pedigree food for my Dachshund. He loved it !!! Wasn't eating another brand and was losing weight. It only took a few second, yes, I said seconds, and my fur-lined friend was gobbling the food out of my hand! Thanks Pedigree. Hopefully this food for active seniors will always be stocked at my local grocery chain.
Julia J.
I’ve personally never tasted dog food, but I’m sure dogs love it! Whenever my dog, Maisy, is hungry, she’ll run up to the food bowl and completely devour the food. I can tell she really loves it and is in very good shape. It is very healthy and my dog definitely acts better when on this food.

I just wish it wasn’t too pricey, but other than that, I would definitely buy this product again. I have been recommending it to my fellow dog owners and they love it as well!
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
I only use Pedigree, I've used it for my dog since he was 3 weeks old. I rescued my German Shepherd when he was so little so I used milk and soft food until he was about 8 weeks and it's been pedigree ever since! He's now 4 and he has NEVER been sick, his fur coat looks amazing and shiny and he's a perfect weight. Every person I know that has a day I will always recommend this product! I have to buy a bag at least every 2 weeks, I have a big boy :)
Jennifer V.
Union City
My dogs love this stuff, I always buy this for my dogs and they love it. I try to find different brands even more expensive ones but they don’t end up eating it so I stick to buying this bag it’s also cheaper than most brands
Vickie B.
Pearl
I buy this one and a offer brand kind. My little dog is very picky. She will eat the wet kind but she prefers the dry. I'm not sure what it is about the dry one that she like but the wet can food have her pooping everywhere
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello I am a dog master Germain sheppard and I do dog breeding I want to test your dog products these for what I want to propose a partnership to advertise in my social networks because I want to specialize in this area. -mail qbrahim@gmail.com for more details