BY PEDIASURE

Pediasure Sidekicks Vanilla Protein & Fiber Nutrition Support Shakes: 3g fiber 7g protein Suitable for lactose intolerant Gluten free Kosher see more...

• At what age can I give my child Pedisure?6 Answers
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
I feel better knowing my daughter drinkers one on her way to school. She really enjoys them!
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I like this as an alternative to trying to force your child to eat in the mornings, sometimes mine have no appetite until later in the day.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Meriden, Ct
This is a great product for children that are picky eaters. I am a daycare teacher and a lot of my children drink this. It gives them a lot of nutrients when they don't get it from anywhere else
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
My daughter has been on Pediasure for years due to being diagnosed with failure to thrive. My older son, however, has no problems growing - and gets a little jealous that his little sister gets to drink 3 yummy shakes a day. I don't feel all those extra calories would be good for him - so Pediasure Sidekicks are great! He gets to drink shakes along with his sister, get all the extra nutrients - and I don't need to worry about packing him full of unnecessary calories!
Adriane E.
Adriane E.
Great addition to my daughters diet since she is a picky eater. She won't drink them alone so I mix I'm hot cocoa.
Shasity T.
Shasity T.
Dallas, TX
My brother used to faint a lot if he had to stand for more than five minutes. Doctor recommended pediasure, and the protein that is inside these shakes really helped him get stronger. It doesn't have a bad taste either. Really happy this product exists to get that extra kick needed in a growing body!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Newtown, PA
These taste amazing and I really loved them since I am a picky eater.Just like a vanilla milkshake!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
It has a great taste especially the one with chocolate, I'm not saying the vanilla isn't good because it surely is.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love this so much, it seems to help them too with my four year old not eating right
WENDY S.
WENDY S.
At what age can I give my child Pedisure?