PediaSure Sidekicks® Clear Nutrition Drink Wild Berry

by PediaSure

120 Calories; 19 Vitamins & Minerals; 3 Essential Antioxidants*; 6g Protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PediaSure Sidekicks® Clear Nutrition Drink Wild Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomington, CA
it’s my daughters favorite flavor so I always need to have multiple at home . Works great and price is great as well
Purchased at: Walmart
The best drinks do kiddos, my son is too young still but my friends kids have used this and they love to drink it !
Purchased at: Walmart
Buy these for pur nephew he loves them says they are very yummy so we get him some everytime we hit the store.
Oroville
Seems to like this one......Good flavor......
Would be great if.  It was more ... Reasonably priced....
Seems to like this one......Good flavor......
Would be great if.  It was more ... Reasonably priced....
Pomona , CA
My baby wasn’t a big fan, I wanted him to drink this instead of a sport drink. But he wasn’t a big fan of them
Renton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids love flavor. Texture not so much. Stopped buying them. Add some milk taste better. Wouldn't hurt to try it
Arlington, VA
It tastes great and heals fast. You can find it in any pharmacy. Good for all ages, they usually go on sale
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Kids love the taste nutrients are perfect and help kids with growing and health perfect to send to school
Madison, AL
1,188 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a friend who uses this for her son and he’s obsessed with these and they have great nutrition too
Bluff City
Purchased at: Walmart
These work really well. And they taste good so that's always a plus. I would definitely recommend these

Looking for your answer?