PediaSure Sidekicks® Clear Nutrition Drink Wild Berry

by PediaSure

120 Calories; 19 Vitamins & Minerals; 3 Essential Antioxidants*; 6g Protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PediaSure Sidekicks® Clear Nutrition Drink Wild Berry!
How would you rate this product?
My siblings love the taste of this juice and its healthy for them! They can’t even tell the difference between this and caprisun. Packaging really catches kids attention.
Barbourville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! My son has no problem with drinking it either. Packaging is also very convenient for on the go. It has met all my expectations.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for my 3 and a half year old daughter when she is sick and it works wonders. Highly recommend to keep aroubd the house for sick kiddos.
A great way to sneak some extra nutrition into my lil man's diet! He likes the flavor, and sometimes prefers this to other beverages in the fridge.
Excelsior Springs, MO
There is not much to say about this product. The price is in the right range for what it is, The kids love it, and the packaging is super cute!
West Jordan, UT
The taste is great! It is something my boys will drink. It doesn't have a bad after taste. We live the flavor options as well.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an easy way to keep my toddler hydrated. He enjoys the flavor and doesn’t realize he is getting much more than just a fun drink.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gives my little a healthy choice when there are no so healthy choices around. He loves the taste and I love the convenience.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This has awesome flavors so my son loves them definitely a great way to keep them healthy and hydrated and super affordable
133 wynnsum trail
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kid approved taste and mom approved for weight gain. The only think my child will drink that actually improves weight

Looking for your answer?