BY PEDIASURE

New! Nutrition Support for an Uneven Diet Introducing PediaSure SideKicks® Clear From the Makers of PediaSure, the #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Brand. 120 Calories. 19 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. 3 Essential Antioxidants*. 6 Grams of Protein. No Artificial Colors, No Staining. Kid-Approved Flavor^^ PediaSure SideKicks Clear helps balance out an uneven diet, while providing a refreshing option to PediaSure SideKicks shakes.  They come in two kid-approved flavors and are a great option for ki. see more...

Dawn B.
polkton, NC
My little man loves these when he gets sick, if I can get him to drink or eat anything I turn to these. He love that they are in a juice box and loves the taste of them and they make him full
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pediasure is what I always get at the pharmacy when my kids are sick. This is such a great and reliable brand. I also buy the shakes for all three of my kids to keep them healthy.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville , FL
They definitely do the job. They keep my daughter hydrated when she is sick and they are easy and convenient to use. I definitely repurchase these when necessary.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
A must for when my son and daughter are sick. they love the taste, and even want to drink it when they aren't sick. the price is kind of high, but well worth it.
sapphire c.
This drink is perfect for my babies. it's best when theit sick but also whenever I feel like they need to drink something with vitamins this is the best !!
Genesis J.
I like this brand in general so anything bought from them to me is good. My son loves this juices, i always put them in the fridge for him to grab
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
I like these when ever my kids are sick I know where to turn to and know my kids love the flavor and say their full once they finish one pouch
catherine p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kids seem to love it but when i tried this to see why they like it so much i thought it just tasted like medicine or something
amanda b.
Denton, TX
My kids love this stuff if they had a choices they drink it all day.it is good when my kids are sick and cant eat