BY PEDIASURE

PediaSure SideKicks Nutrition Shakes Balance out your picky eaters uneven diet with PediaSure SideKicks. Each shake is a source of 7g protein, 3g fiber,* and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for kids who are growing fine but missing nutrients. Available in three kidapproved flavors** PediaSure SideKicks come in reclosable bottles  perfect for kids on the go! Theyre also gluten-free and suitable for kids with lactose intolerance.+ *See nutritional information for fat content. **Natural and Artificial Flavors. +Not for children with galactosemia. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

• At what age it is good to star giving my kind these kid o...1 Answers
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this product to anyone I bought this stuff for my toddler she's so picky about what she eats I was always concerned that she wasn't getting the right nutrients that she needed she loved chocolate milk so I would full up one of these a day and give it to her I felt a little bit better when she was drinking this cause I knew she was getting all the vitamins and nutrients that she needed.
ruchi a.
I highly recommend pediasure milk for picky eater baby like my son. my son loves this milk and this is rich in all nutrients. i have tried banana shake flavor , vanilla flavor and chocolate one. my son love all of them. i love this product and i am using it from last 2 year. and i am satisfied with it. :)
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these for my kids, and understand that they are healthy but they are also a little expensive too. I can't afford these all the time but love them. They are full of nutrients and taste great.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
PediaSure SideKicks Chocolate is great to have around for those picky eaters. It is paced full of vitamins and nutrients that kids need and has a good taste.
Brendaliz S.
Puerto Rico
I really enjoy PediaSure product and I really love them very much....but a never have try this one yet...... looking forward to try it!!!
Brendaliz S.
Puerto Rico
At what age it is good to star giving my kind these kid of product????