PediaSure Sidekicks 8oz Bottles uploaded by Katie M.PediaSure Sidekicks 8oz Bottles uploaded by Grizette M.PediaSure Sidekicks 8oz Bottles uploaded by Grizette M.

BY PEDIASURE #76 in Baby Food

Nutrition Support for an Uneven Diet Protein & Fiber. 150 Calories. 25 Vitamins & Minerals. 3g Fiber. 7g Protein. Natural & Artificial Flavor. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Balance out your picky eater s uneven diet with PediaSure SideKicks.  Each shake is a source of 7g protein, 3g fiber, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for kids who are growing fine but missing nutrients.  Available in three kid-approved flavors, PediaSure SideKicks is also gluten free and suitable for kids with lactose intolerance.^ 6 - 8 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. see more...

PediaSure Sidekicks 8oz Bottles
  • "my 4 year old daughter loves drinking these and when shes having a bad day these put her right back on the right track." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend them if you are concerned about nutrition." in 1 review
  • "They also must taste good because he always asks for more after he drinks his one bottle per day!" in 1 review
  • "We have only tried the vanilla and chocolate but they absolutely love them which is great because they are the worst when it comes to getting nutrition from food." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
I cannot even begin to describe how helpful these are when it comes to my picky toddlers nutrition. By far exceed my expectations and help fill in the gaps so that she is it missing out on any important aspects of her diet. Highly recommend especially because the price is spot on.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
My son eats through a feeding tube and this is the only thing he has all day everyday. He seems to like it, especially the strawberry. They have a ton of vitamins and minerals. The sidekicks have fewer calories than the regular ones.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter was not eating right but she loved there things thinking they where a treat but what she didn't know it was to make her healthy.. Love it and will buy again!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
These are amazing for my kiddos I have twins and my little girl was a bit under weight the doctor prescribed these for her and she gained everything back that she needed too I still give these to all of my kids and they love them
Tyna B.
Tyna B.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter has always been small amd i started giving her these to put weight on her. She remained small because shes just a small child, but she loved the taste of the strawberry ones
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert
MY boys are always on the go. That being said, they tend to never want to eat so a doctor recommended this product. It worked great! They started gaining weight and I could see a difference in their health.
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
First time trying these with my 3 year old daughter. We picked these up bc shes been sick and not eating. this solved my problem since she wasn't eating she wast getting the nutrition she needed.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
My 7 year old son almost never eats. And to keep him full of nutrition he drinks a range of these drinks twice a day. He loves them. He will ask for these before chocolate or strawberry milk.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Used these for my 5 year old because he was an extremely picky eater and weight gain stopped. I think they made a huge difference and now that he's eating better we don't use them anymore.
Trinidad c.
Trinidad c.
Tempe, AZ
Sadly my daughter hated these. I'm not sure if it's the consistency or the taste, but I didn't push it. Maybe I got a bad batch, but the pack I bought ended up in the trash!
Miriam h.