BY PEDIASURE #82 in Baby Food

Nutrition Support for an Uneven Diet Protein & Fiber. 150 Calories. 25 Vitamins & Minerals. 3g Fiber. 7g Protein. Natural & Artificial Flavor. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Balance out your picky eater s uneven diet with PediaSure SideKicks.  Each shake is a source of 7g protein, 3g fiber, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for kids who are growing fine but missing nutrients.  Available in three kid-approved flavors, PediaSure SideKicks is also gluten free and suitable for kids with lactose intolerance.^ 6 - 8 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. see more...

PediaSure Sidekicks 8oz Bottles
  • "my 4 year old daughter loves drinking these and when shes having a bad day these put her right back on the right track." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend them if you are concerned about nutrition." in 1 review
  • "They also must taste good because he always asks for more after he drinks his one bottle per day!" in 1 review
  • "We have only tried the vanilla and chocolate but they absolutely love them which is great because they are the worst when it comes to getting nutrition from food." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
These are amazing for my kiddos I have twins and my little girl was a bit under weight the doctor prescribed these for her and she gained everything back that she needed too I still give these to all of my kids and they love them
Tyna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter has always been small amd i started giving her these to put weight on her. She remained small because shes just a small child, but she loved the taste of the strawberry ones
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
I used to baby'sit a little 1& 1/2 yr old boy who was a micropreemie, and had a very hard time gaining weight. they had tried EVERYTHING for it, it seemed like. I went out on a limb and asked the family why they haven't tried this, and what do ya know! 2 weeks later, their doctor suggested it. over the summer he gained 8lbs and was taken off his g-tube! this is a miracle drink in my eyes!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
My son is very long and lean! Of course being a mom and always worrying about him getting enough I asked my doc what i could do just to make sure! She told me to introduce one of these a day in his diet. I did and felt great about it! He loves them and I know for sure that he is getting everything he needs! He still eats like crazy and is still long and lean but now I have no doubts that he is getting the nutrition he needs!
Courtney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son has a hard time keeping weight so his doctor told us to give him one of these each day my son calls them his milkshakes he loves them and they have helped him gain a little weight. The only con is that they are pricey and its hard to find them in the cases rather than the single packs. It would be amazing if they could make this into a gallon like milk.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
I cannot even begin to describe how helpful these are when it comes to my picky toddlers nutrition. By far exceed my expectations and help fill in the gaps so that she is it missing out on any important aspects of her diet. Highly recommend especially because the price is spot on.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
My son eats through a feeding tube and this is the only thing he has all day everyday. He seems to like it, especially the strawberry. They have a ton of vitamins and minerals. The sidekicks have fewer calories than the regular ones.
Andrea T.
Freehold, NJ
I have a son who is very picky and a terrible eater. I bought these on a whim to try with him just to give him some better nutrition. He loved the chocolate ones. He wont even drink chocolate milk but he guzzled these down. I would definitely recommend them if you are concerned about nutrition.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
MY boys are always on the go. That being said, they tend to never want to eat so a doctor recommended this product. It worked great! They started gaining weight and I could see a difference in their health.
Sarai L.
These were so great for my picky eater. On days that I knew he wasn't getting the adequate nutrition he would drink these and he would be a happier kid. We don't need them as much now, but it was pretty expensive for our family.
Miriam h.