Pediasure Nutrition Liquid Drink (Institution Use), Strawberry Flavor, Model: 53589 - 8 Oz/Bottle, 24 Ea uploaded by Sandra D.

BY PEDIASURE

UPC: 070074535906 - Pediasure Nutrition Liquid Drink (Institution Use), Strawberry Flavor, Model: 53589 - 8 Oz/Bottle, 24 Ea - PediaSure Nutrition Liquid Drink (Institution Use), Strawberry Flavor is Complete, balanced nutrition. - PediaSure Nutrition... see more...

• Is this used as a " meal replacement" if you can't get your littl...2 Answers
  • "This product is one of the few that my picky eater will drink without giving me a hard time." in 6 reviews
Marian A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pediasure has been around for many years and is great for babies when they're suffering from diarrhea. Pediasure helps replace electrolytes when your child is ill. Pediasure is affordable and can be found at any local grocery store.
Sarai L.
These were so great for my picky eater. On days that I knew he wasn't getting the adequate nutrition he would drink these and he would be a happier kid. We don't need them as much now, but it was pretty expensive for our family. The strawberry flavor was his favorite flavor and asked for this more than the vanilla and chocolate.
catarina p.
Richmond, CA
I gave this to my son when he wasn't eating, there were days he didn't what to eat! so i started giving this to him ANd he love them i felt better knowing that even if he didn't what to eat he was still getting his nutrians from just drinking this! it was a life saver for me!
Isamar L.
My son had a bad appetite and i was worried about him losing weight docotr recommended pedisure and my son loved it he loved the taste and i wasnt worrying about him losing weight it worked for him
nicolee g.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter was ddiagnosed with failure to thrive because she has a fast metabolism and kept losing weight so her pediatrician recommended we try this and she absolutely loved it. I had no problem getting her to drink several a day...she thought they were a treat.
Glasmiry P.
This is awesome for my kids!! I love this soo much because it provides them with the nutrients they don't get from the food they don't want to eat. It ha an awesome flavor, and I like that it comes in different flavors as well.
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
PediaSure is a trusted brand that I have use for many years. This product is one of the few that my picky eater will drink without giving me a hard time. It great tasting and my son will ask me for it time after time.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
my son loves it and it gives him the nutients and vitimns hes missing on since he is a picky eater he loved the taste and he always ask for more , it comes in 3 flavors i would totally keep on buying it for him
Radiant J.
Tallahassee, FL
Muy kiddo loves this. Shes a picky eater. It''s packed with vitamins and she likes it because it tastes good. Shhh... but I took one to lunch and drank one after a work out.Her favority is the vanila one.
Tristicia K.
Have to use for middle son. Hes not much of an eater (except just fruits and veggies) , so we use all flavors and he will drink about half of a bottle at a time.
Sadee A.
Torrington, WY
Is this used as a " meal replacement" if you can't get your little ones to eat? Or is it just a nutritional drink?