BY PEDIASURE

UPC: 070074535906 - Pediasure Nutrition Liquid Drink (Institution Use), Strawberry Flavor, Model: 53589 - 8 Oz/Bottle, 24 Ea - PediaSure Nutrition Liquid Drink (Institution Use), Strawberry Flavor is Complete, balanced nutrition. - PediaSure Nutrition... see more...

• Is this used as a " meal replacement" if you can't get your little ...2 Answers
  • "This product is one of the few that my picky eater will drink without giving me a hard time." in 6 reviews
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
my son loves it and it gives him the nutients and vitimns hes missing on since he is a picky eater he loved the taste and he always ask for more , it comes in 3 flavors i would totally keep on buying it for him
Marian A.
Marian A.
Mega Parent Expert
Pediasure has been around for many years and is great for babies when they're suffering from diarrhea. Pediasure helps replace electrolytes when your child is ill. Pediasure is affordable and can be found at any local grocery store.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
My son had a bad appetite and i was worried about him losing weight docotr recommended pedisure and my son loved it he loved the taste and i wasnt worrying about him losing weight it worked for him
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
I have THE pickiest eater in my home, these are perfect for getting him the nutrion he needs and he doesn't even realize it! Great taste and product!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Hampton, VA
My son is a really picky eater. He absolutely loves pedis sure and I know he's getting the nutrition he needs.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Best liquid nutrition source out there. When my baby doesn't wanna eat I give him this and it's like he ate.
Glasmiry P.
Glasmiry P.
This is awesome for my kids!! I love this soo much because it provides them with the nutrients they don't get from the food they don't want to eat. It ha an awesome flavor, and I like that it comes in different flavors as well.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids love it specially the vanilla flavored ones. And it's helped my baby gain some necessary weight
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Great for your picky eater. Or just a snack. Tastes good and my son loves them. When he isnt feeling well we have him drink one.
Kapri D.
Kapri D.
My 2 year old loves these! She is a picky eater sp this helps make up for it!
Sadee A.
Sadee A.
Torrington, WY
Is this used as a " meal replacement" if you can't get your little ones to eat? Or is it just a nutritional drink?