PediaSure Grow Gain Banana Nutrition Shake; 24 ct./8 fl. oz. - (Baby Food)

by PediaSure

Help your child get back on track with PediaSure; the number-one pediatrician-recommended nutrition drink with a kid-approved taste Every bottle contains 7g of protein; 25 essential vitamins and minerals and is clinically proven to help kids...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PediaSure Grow Gain Banana Nutrition Shake; 24 ct./8 fl. oz. - (Baby Food)!
Kansas City
I bought this product to see it would help my kids growth and stop being a picky eaters as well. It really did help them out some but I would have to buy many quantities to make sure it's enough. On the product it says two a day that doesn't even last a week so you can see a change in their eating habit and growth.
Moreno valley
This product helps ensure my baby gets the nutrients he needs despite his picky eating habits. I cam always be sure he'll enjoy his pediasure. He loves the flavors and it really helps fill him up anf isn't packed with sugar either! Its something I'll always recommend.
My daughter isn't a big eater, so this really helped her gain weight. She enjoys the banana flavor and the smell isn't too bad. The cons are that there are never enough bottles of it in a pack. I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these for my daughter she has a hard time eating sometimes and these help for those days when she doesn’t want to eat. I would love if they would reduce the price a little but overall great for picky eaters.
Miami , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Esto me ha ayudado bastante con mi niña pequeña porque me daba mucho problema para comer y gracias a este complemento siempre me mantuvo tranquila porque sabía que cubriría las necesidades nutrucionales
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
These were a hit or miss with my daughter. Some days she would like them and sometimes she wouldn't want to drink them. Usually we would only use the pedicures when she was sick and wasn't eating right.
Evans , GA
Purchased at: Target
I decided to purchase this when my daughter was going through a “picky eater” stage. She loved them and begged for them daily! It made me feel so much better that she was getting the nutrients she needed even when she wouldn’t eat her fruits and veggies.
Sidney
We love this product and so does our baby girl. She struggled with weight gain so her pediatrician asked us to put her on this. So we did and she gained weight. A con can be the price.
Riverdale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this PediaSure products!! My babies loved PediaSure's products!! PediaSure grow gain snacks are convenient, tasty, and affordable. I will continue to use. I'm always interested in PediaSure products!!
Easton
My little guy had a lot of problems from birth one of thembeing he was alwayson the smaller side of things. His pediatrician recommended these and my son loved them!

Looking for your answer?