PediaSure Grow Gain Banana Nutrition Shake; 24 ct./8 fl. oz. - (Baby Food)

by PediaSure

Help your child get back on track with PediaSure; the number-one pediatrician-recommended nutrition drink with a kid-approved taste Every bottle contains 7g of protein; 25 essential vitamins and minerals and is clinically proven to help kids...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PediaSure Grow Gain Banana Nutrition Shake; 24 ct./8 fl. oz. - (Baby Food)!
Davenport
My daughter loved the flavor of this! We used it to help her gain weight and it was successful. I wish it was a tad bit cheaper since we went through so much of it, but it was totally worth the price to me. Altogether it was a great product and I will be using it for my next baby if I need to
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
To be honest my son is not a big fan of this product. At first I gave him one by it self to see how he liked it and he only took a couple of sips and gave it back. I tried it my self and it is a little too sweet. I now mix it in his milk shakes and he drinks it with no problem.
Amarillo, TX
I appreciate the fact that I can throw on any normal bottle lid and nipple and hand it to my kiddo. It is such a convenient way to feed my kiddo while driving and not worry about mixing powder and water. I buy them everytime I am at the market and will continue to do so until my kid is off the milk source.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great alternative for my son when he simply does not want to eat what I cook. It is somewhat on the pricey side but like I said it is a great alternative. I most definitely will be purchasing this product again.
Hollywood, FL
My kid has surgery on his mouth and we did quite a few of these for a couple weeks and they absolutely help him stay full lesson. Hated and angry and definitely gave him some nutrition which I needed
Nashville
Does help children pick up their weight but the flavor wasnt very good. PediaSure Vanilla, 8 fl oz. bottle, (Pack of 4) We like the chocolate ones better, also the juice ones are awesome.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these in my pantry every shopping trick! My daughter is very picky and doesn’t eat everything I serve her so I love how these give her vitamins and nutrients as well as keep her at a healthy weight.
freeport, NY
Purchased at: Target
I personally love this product, my kids love it it keeps them energized through out the day, the pros are they can carry it anywhere they go, I love it. And I love the taste of it as well as my kids do as well, I do recommend to other parents it’s very healthy!
Elsberry, MO
Luling, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing for a picky eater or if you feel your child isn’t getting all the nutrients they need from regular food. It’s a little pricey but worth it. Taste super yummy and comes in many different flavors. My 3 years old has been refusing to eat correctly and gives me a hard time so I give her one after dinner to supplement if she doesn’t eat all her food that night.

Looking for your answer?