PediaSure Complete Balanced Nutrition Liquid for Institutional-Use,Chocolate Flavor, Model: 53587 - 8 Oz/ Bottle, 24 Ea

BY PEDIASURE

Elaine D.
Elaine D.
I gave this to my toddler for a short time to help boost her calorie intake. She loved it and no surprise there; the least sugary of the three available flavors was a toss up between strawberry and vanilla and both were too sweet for my liking. And then the rest of the ingredients gave me pause, especially the soy. We discovered she has an allergy to soy so she can't have this anymore and no big loss there.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
We tried this with my oldest daughter as she had a very limited diet and we were worried about her nutrition. However she never got past the taste and we were unable to use them.