PediaSure Complete Balanced Nutrition Liquid for Institutional-Use, Vanilla Flavor, Model: 53581 - 8 Oz/ Bottle, 24 Ea

BY PEDIASURE

jasmin t.
I got these for my daughter she didn't like them one bit! She tasted them and thought they were so gross. I thought it would be a good idea to get her these to help her get a good nutrition balance but nope she wouldn't drink them I tried them also and I couldn't drink it either.
Tosha C.
Crab orchard, KY
My daughter is under weight so I try to buy her these and make her drink them she says they taste okay but I can never get her to drink the whole thing
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I gave these to my son to drink when he wasn't eating much good. But I felt guilty every time because it's full of bad ingredients. Then I discovered an organic and healthier version ( not same company)at Costco. I would've recommend these. They are not cheap and you can buy healthier and organic version at same price.
Alexandra R.
El Paso, TX
They are great my nephews love them it helps a lot when my nephews don't want to eat much. This is something they don't get tired of.