BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Brooke B.
Review for: Vanilla With Fiber more...
Bought this at stop & shop for my 8 year old. This product is the only milk my child will drink and it provides the nutrients she needs. We are constantly purchasing this product and I would recommend it to any parents with picky eaters
Mayra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
Pediashure grow and gain taste really good my baby loves it. I give him one for day. They haven a lot of calcium and protein
Gene V.
danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Strawberry Shake more...
glad that they made these for kids. adds up the stuff that kids need that they cannot get due to decrease and poor apetite.
Irines D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Vanilla With Fiber more...
Este pediasure es de lo mejor no puedo estar mas feliz con esto en la alimentation de mi bebe esto es un suplemento super bueno ayuda mucho cuando los bebe no son muy animados el comer.. lo recomiendo muchisimo tiene un precio no muy bajo pero bueno... lo unico que no me gusta de este producto es que es algo dulce pero igual es bueno.
Cassandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
My daughter is a very picky eater and was under weight. These banana shakes are helping her so much. She calls it her nana milk.
Nancy A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
PediaSure Balanced Nutrition Beverage im very happy with this product because my bby the flavors love it and her pediatric recomended because she dont eat to much,have so much vitamins and my bby is more strong and your iron is already perfect.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I been putting this in my daughter's hand and I swear she loves it, it's helping her to grow and to have the vitamins she needs everyday. She even loves the flavor, even though it's a little expensive it's so worth it to buy it! I been founding it at CVS, Wal-Mart, target etc, etc... Good size good packaging, awesome flavor and the best product at the moment!
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is bad ADHD and so he has a problem keeping weight in. Our dr reccomended this and within 2 weeks he has already gained 5 pounds and grew some height too. It's amazing and he loves how it tastes
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves it! She’d always want one with breakfast. I tried it myself and think it tastes good.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff has been amazing for my son! It's helped him gain a good bit of weight from drinking 2 a day! It is kind of expensive just because we have to buy it all the time. I would recommend this to other parents though!
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Sierra B.
palmdale ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?