BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Cassandra C.
New Phila, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
My daughter is a very picky eater and was under weight. These banana shakes are helping her so much. She calls it her nana milk.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
PediaSure Balanced Nutrition Beverage im very happy with this product because my bby the flavors love it and her pediatric recomended because she dont eat to much,have so much vitamins and my bby is more strong and your iron is already perfect.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
I been putting this in my daughter's hand and I swear she loves it, it's helping her to grow and to have the vitamins she needs everyday. She even loves the flavor, even though it's a little expensive it's so worth it to buy it! I been founding it at CVS, Wal-Mart, target etc, etc... Good size good packaging, awesome flavor and the best product at the moment!
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is bad ADHD and so he has a problem keeping weight in. Our dr reccomended this and within 2 weeks he has already gained 5 pounds and grew some height too. It's amazing and he loves how it tastes
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves it! She’d always want one with breakfast. I tried it myself and think it tastes good.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff has been amazing for my son! It's helped him gain a good bit of weight from drinking 2 a day! It is kind of expensive just because we have to buy it all the time. I would recommend this to other parents though!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Our 6year old son is very active and was found to be on the thinner side. We are supplementing his meals with the strawberry PediaSure. He LOVES the taste and we love what it is doing for his weight!
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For anyone with a toddler who knows how picky they are with food! My son has always been under weight, it has been a struggle since birth but once we started supplementing his diet with this he started gaining weight and is now so much more healthier.
Jenna M.
georgetown
This has really helped my daughter gain the weight she's needed the doctor told me I should put her on this so I didn't mediately her favorite is the chocolate or the banana flavored I buy at probably 12 packs in one month and she drinks to a day they are great
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
My young brother drinks PediaSure a lot he loves it and I believe that it really helps his grow and being like energized in the day
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Sierra B.
palmdale ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?