7 colors available

BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff has been amazing for my son! It's helped him gain a good bit of weight from drinking 2 a day! It is kind of expensive just because we have to buy it all the time. I would recommend this to other parents though!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Our 6year old son is very active and was found to be on the thinner side. We are supplementing his meals with the strawberry PediaSure. He LOVES the taste and we love what it is doing for his weight!
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
For anyone with a toddler who knows how picky they are with food! My son has always been under weight, it has been a struggle since birth but once we started supplementing his diet with this he started gaining weight and is now so much more healthier.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
georgetown
This has really helped my daughter gain the weight she's needed the doctor told me I should put her on this so I didn't mediately her favorite is the chocolate or the banana flavored I buy at probably 12 packs in one month and she drinks to a day they are great
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
My young brother drinks PediaSure a lot he loves it and I believe that it really helps his grow and being like energized in the day
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Para eso dias en que las niñas no quieren comer esta es una buena opción para complementar! Buena fuente de vitaminas!!
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I give my daughter 2 or 3 of these a day since she has weight gain issues and it's working great.. she is gaining weight and she loves it.. they are about $13 a pack but so worth it.. I buy atleast 15 of these a month
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción
Hola perdón por hacer esto pero esque no entiendo que hay que hacer ahí donde dice "entre a URL " yo ya vote por mis productos favoritos y lo comparto en redes sociales pero por favor necesito que alguien me ayude porque eh buscado , intentado y todo pero nada me da respuestas si alguna de ustedes me puede ayudar se lo agradecería muchísimo por favor , gracias .
Zohra Z.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
i like it me kids like it to much she drink 2 bottles all day to many flavored nice lovely
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Marion, IL
My child was not gaining weight despite a nutritious diet. His doctor recommended adding these in for extra calories and protein. He went from 10% to 32% in 6 months. The only ones he won't drink are the strawberry
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do your kid enjoy?
Patrice S.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Pacoima, Ca
Why is it too pricey???
Pacoima, Ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?