BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Taylor S.
My child likes every flavor of these. We call them "milkshakes" and I feel like they help.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
i like it me kids like it to much she drink 2 bottles all day to many flavored nice lovely
Heather w.
Bardwell, KY
My sin drank these until he was 2 because he was underweight. He loved them.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter loved drinking these . Very good to have for a mommy on the go.
Catalina C.
Concepción
Hola perdón por hacer esto pero esque no entiendo que hay que hacer ahí donde dice "entre a URL " yo ya vote por mis productos favoritos y lo comparto en redes sociales pero por favor necesito que alguien me ayude porque eh buscado , intentado y todo pero nada me da respuestas si alguna de ustedes me puede ayudar se lo agradecería muchísimo por favor , gracias .
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
I think it's the size is amazing for school and to throw it in your bag I till think if they can do It with less sodium will be healtheir for the people who are buying it
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Crystal Janet S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do your kid enjoy?
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?

back