BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Cassandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
My daughter is a very picky eater and was under weight. These banana shakes are helping her so much. She calls it her nana milk.
Mayra C.
6902 lemon ct Bakersfield CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
Pediashure grow and gain taste really good my baby loves it. I give him one for day. They haven a lot of calcium and protein
Jamie K.
Love these quick and easy for my picky eaters at home . Gives me some piece of mind that they are getting good nutrients .
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Strawberry Shake more...
glad that they made these for kids. adds up the stuff that kids need that they cannot get due to decrease and poor apetite.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Para eso dias en que las niñas no quieren comer esta es una buena opción para complementar! Buena fuente de vitaminas!!
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
I personally love this product I use it when I'm in a rush to class in the morning and can't grab a real breakfast.
Danuzka R.
Fayetteville, NC
My sister is very picky in what she eats/drinks and she absolutely loves this. She takes it on the go everywhere.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves it! She’d always want one with breakfast. I tried it myself and think it tastes good.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I can't get my middle child to drink milk but he will drink some pediasure. He loves the chocolate.
Megan A.
Salt Lake City, UT
My daughter was under weight she drank these for years gave her that extra boost of vitamins
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Crystal Janet S.