7 colors available

BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
My young brother drinks PediaSure a lot he loves it and I believe that it really helps his grow and being like energized in the day
Rebeca O.
Rebeca O.
I purchased these to help my daughter get the nutrition she needed as she's a pretty picky eater. She enjoyed the flavor and didn't fight drinking them. They are a little on the expensive side so we've started using the store brand. I'm also not a huge fan of the the amount of sugar in these.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My daughter's pediatrician recommended that we add PediaSure to my daughter's diet in order to get her to put on some weight. She enjoys them. We've tried vanilla, strawberry, & chocolate so far. We'll see how much it has affected her diet at her next checkup.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
My son drinks Pediasure to help his weight gain. He loves the strawberry flavor. I've tasted it myself, and it is good! It has definitely helped his weight too. He loves the stuff!
aleida m.
aleida m.
I love this product. My son only likes the vanilla flavor and I am fine with that I tried the strawberry one and it just had a very artificial taste. This has helped my son from being underweight to now be average in weight. This has become a staple in my home.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI
My son waa not gaining weight but losing it. So we thought to give these a try and he enjoyed them and not only did he enjoy them he gained weight. We still use it from time to time. Smells weird though!
esmeralda h.
esmeralda h.
Patterson, CA
I have 3 boys 2 are very picky eaters and they don't get all the nutrients they need because of there pickyness so I give them pediasure and no worries Dr recommended it they taste like a shake my kids take them to school they get all the vitamin they need with these there multiply flavors my kids love chocolate and vanilla! !they have 240 calories per bottle !!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Covington, GA
My 5 year old drinks these daily! She's a very picky eater and definitely has gaps in her diet, so drinking these really helps fill in and make sure she's healthy as can be!
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
This is really good for children that have a low nutrient intake and even for adults. I personally like the taste so its also an easy way to get your children to drink healthy while also supplying them with nutrients that they need.
Lori B.
Lori B.
My daughter is in the 6th %ile and the pediatrician recommended these. She likes chocolate the best. I do think they are expensive but find I can get a good deal if I buy in bulk at SAMs.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do your kid enjoy?
Patrice S.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Pacoima, Ca
Why is it too pricey???
Pacoima, Ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?