BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
My kids live off these bottles. We love them picky eaters it's for them. We buy them from Costco in bulk. There amazing source of vitamins.
Liewonna  .
Kids didn't like it they felt it was way too sweet and thick. Ive even tried adding milk to it but it was still a no go for any of my kids
luz a.
Round rock, TX
My kids didn't like this flavor to much. I did think they would like it since they love vanilla milk. They did enjoy other flavors more
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
My son really likes these in chocolate their great for helping kids grow and get their vitamins they need when their a bit older.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
My young brother drinks PediaSure a lot he loves it and I believe that it really helps his grow and being like energized in the day
Krysten B.
Not a hit fot my little girl. ive tasted it also and its way too chalky for me as an adukt to like so no wonder kids don't like it
Cassandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana Shake more...
My daughter is a very picky eater and was under weight. These banana shakes are helping her so much. She calls it her nana milk.
Jamie K.
Love these quick and easy for my picky eaters at home . Gives me some piece of mind that they are getting good nutrients .
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Para eso dias en que las niñas no quieren comer esta es una buena opción para complementar! Buena fuente de vitaminas!!
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
I personally love this product I use it when I'm in a rush to class in the morning and can't grab a real breakfast.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Sierra B.
palmdale ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?