BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Jamie K.
Love these quick and easy for my picky eaters at home . Gives me some piece of mind that they are getting good nutrients .
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter loved drinking these . Very good to have for a mommy on the go.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
I personally love this product I use it when I'm in a rush to class in the morning and can't grab a real breakfast.
Megan A.
Salt Lake City, UT
My daughter was under weight she drank these for years gave her that extra boost of vitamins
Krysten B.
Not a hit fot my little girl. ive tasted it also and its way too chalky for me as an adukt to like so no wonder kids don't like it
Heather w.
Bardwell, KY
My sin drank these until he was 2 because he was underweight. He loved them.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
My daughter loves it! She’d always want one with breakfast. I tried it myself and think it tastes good.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Para eso dias en que las niñas no quieren comer esta es una buena opción para complementar! Buena fuente de vitaminas!!
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
My kids live off these bottles. We love them picky eaters it's for them. We buy them from Costco in bulk. There amazing source of vitamins.
Sammy M.
My son loves theses drinks! I can buy any flavor and he will drink them right up. We first started buying them cause he was such a picky eater but now he eats pretty good we just buy per his request.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Sierra B.
palmdale ca
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?