BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my son was a little over 1 he wasn't really gaining weight so we decided to start giving them to him. On days he did not eat well we made sure he had one to get the vitamins he was missing out on. he used it for about a yr off and on and now he is 2 and half and is average weight for his age. They did what i needed them to do. :)
Krystyne W.
Kokomo , IN
My kids can't get enough of these but I have to limit them to one a day because of the cost. I especially love to serve these with a meal they may not particularly like so that I know they are still getting essential vitamins and nutrients even when they only ate a few bites.
Crystal S.
Shippensburg, PA
Love love love these things!!! These saved me the lectures from the doctors about my daughter not eating everything they wanted her to. She is small for her age and has her times were she refuses to eat meat at all and these are what we give her during those times to keep her weight up!
Danielle A.
My Older son needed these when he was younger. He really enjoyed the taste and still asks for them from time to time. They are very pricey, which is a downfall. Its a great feeling knowing that your child is getting the extra nutrients.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
This is really good for children that have a low nutrient intake and even for adults. I personally like the taste so its also an easy way to get your children to drink healthy while also supplying them with nutrients that they need.
palmdale ca
I give this drink to my kids because sometimes they don't wanna eat so this gives them nutrients. this helps their appetite increase.the only thing its too pricey!!!
aleida m.
I love this product. My son only likes the vanilla flavor and I am fine with that I tried the strawberry one and it just had a very artificial taste. This has helped my son from being underweight to now be average in weight. This has become a staple in my home.
esmeralda h.
Patterson, CA
I have 3 boys 2 are very picky eaters and they don't get all the nutrients they need because of there pickyness so I give them pediasure and no worries Dr recommended it they taste like a shake my kids take them to school they get all the vitamin they need with these there multiply flavors my kids love chocolate and vanilla! !they have 240 calories per bottle !!
Katherine H.
These are great! Very convenient! Doctors at University of Maryland Baltimore center were giving this to my brother when he was a patient there since he was not eating enough. He got the nutrition he needed!
Gabrielle C.
My daughter loved these and I'm happy she did because she is such a picky eater and hardly eats anything other than fruit and veggies. I felt this helped supplement her dietary needs and her doctor agreed.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Why is it too pricey???