7 colors available

BY PEDIASURE

Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system. 1,2,3. 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS®. see more...

Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Marion, IL
My child was not gaining weight despite a nutritious diet. His doctor recommended adding these in for extra calories and protein. He went from 10% to 32% in 6 months. The only ones he won't drink are the strawberry
Danuzka R.
Danuzka R.
Fayetteville, NC
My sister is very picky in what she eats/drinks and she absolutely loves this. She takes it on the go everywhere.
Zohra Z.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
i like it me kids like it to much she drink 2 bottles all day to many flavored nice lovely
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
My child likes every flavor of these. We call them "milkshakes" and I feel like they help.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Mega Parent Expert
My 2 year old likes these when we run out of milk. And he typically is a picky eater, and barely eats a full meal sitting down. I love giving him these when on the go. Don't need refrigeration unless opened. But he generally drinks most of it. But I noticed if I give him more than 2, or 2, his poop is horrible the next day. Not sure if it was those or something else.
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
For anyone with a toddler who knows how picky they are with food! My son has always been under weight, it has been a struggle since birth but once we started supplementing his diet with this he started gaining weight and is now so much more healthier.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
georgetown
This has really helped my daughter gain the weight she's needed the doctor told me I should put her on this so I didn't mediately her favorite is the chocolate or the banana flavored I buy at probably 12 packs in one month and she drinks to a day they are great
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff has been amazing for my son! It's helped him gain a good bit of weight from drinking 2 a day! It is kind of expensive just because we have to buy it all the time. I would recommend this to other parents though!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Our 6year old son is very active and was found to be on the thinner side. We are supplementing his meals with the strawberry PediaSure. He LOVES the taste and we love what it is doing for his weight!
Pacoima, Ca
I give this drink to my kids because sometimes they don't wanna eat so this gives them nutrients. this helps their appetite increase.the only thing its too pricey!!!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do your kid enjoy?
Patrice S.
Patrice S.
Greensboro, NC
What is another brand of drink like this but less pricey ?
Why is it too pricey???
Why is it too pricey???
Maha A.
Maha A.
Dubai, dxb
Dose this have milk? And what type lacto free or goat, cow milk ?